[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to cope with not living the bohemian, promiscuous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
How am I supposed to cope with not living the bohemian, promiscuous with 16 to 22 year old blonde girls, big city, literary lifestyle?
>>
>>8022125
Hey, you, get back to pumping gas or shoveling chicken shit or whatever it is flyover proles do!
>>
>>8022125
You're not. That's what suicide and modal realism is for
>>
>tfw I fucked a 22 year old in a hallway in a big city three days ago and I'm a published poet
>>
>>8022125

You poor thing...you weren't born in a time where your parents give you everything and the economy is shitting money into your pocket yet you sit around and think everything is awful as if life with no problems is in fact a huge problem.

The Beats did this...and they were absolutely worthless.

Our generation's time is now, anon. But 9/11 really put a hurting on culture. A generations problems aren't important anymore unless you are a muslim or nigger blaming the west for their problems.

The only lifestyle you must live is the death of the white man.
>>
I've never had sex
>>
File: A Confession.jpg (13 KB, 254x400) Image search: [Google]
A Confession.jpg
13 KB, 254x400
I would recommend reading Leo Tolstoy's "A Confession" in which he details his time in the literary scene and the profound affect it had on his way of life.
>>
>>8022623
sex isn't an object therefore you couldn't and cannot have it
sex it's a platonic idea that comes to its temporal life with the help of fleshy beings
one can't own the idea
>>
>literary lifestyle
There is no such thing
>>
>>8022642
how does it feel to be my property?
>>
>>8022642
I can have something non-tangible
>>
>>8022645
i don't know -_-
>>
>>8022642
wrong it is a discursive object but then again so are we

>>8022125
just be yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.