[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hoping someone can help me remember the name of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1455250814584.jpg (292 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1455250814584.jpg
292 KB, 1366x768
I'm hoping someone can help me remember the name of this book I read some years ago.

The most memorable things are:
>Set in a magic school
>MC is talented
>One kid suddenly gits gud at school and keeps antagonising MC
>MC and him end up fighting
>MC however is a sociopathic, murderous fuck who was planning on killing him anyway and set up a trap months in advance
>Turns out the other kid was able to time travel (either 24 hours or death I think?) and thus used it to get good at school; hated MC because he was naturally talented
>So now he's stuck in a endless time loop of getting trapped in his room and burning to death meanwhile MC goes on to have a successful life

Some of that might be made up, this was like 5 years ago. There were sequels coming that I never read because they weren't out yet and that is why I want to rediscover this series again. There was a lot of promising political background that wasn't expanded on and I'm sure it was coming soon in the next book.

Please help. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8019136
Your picture looks infinitely more enjoyable than whatever the fuck that book is.
>>
>>8019154
Shogun 2: fall of the samurai.

It was pretty beast calling in naval artillery bombardments from a ship parked off the coast into your land battle.
>>
You're thinking of infinite jest
>>
>>8019136
>he just tosses his gun into the guy's chest
I'm fucking crying here anon that's hilarious
>>
File: fishingpole.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
fishingpole.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>8020916
it reminds me...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.