[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where do I start with Jung?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
where do I start with Jung?
>>
Plot - Design (Shadow)

Theme - Plataea or "booth" (Unconscious Selves)

Character - Locus or "point" (Conscious Ego)

???
>>
>get a gun
>shoot yourself
>>
>>8013551
OMG UFOS AMIRITE

there ya go
>>
>>8013551
His toes.
>>
>>8013551

Believe it or not, start with the Greeks.
>>
>>8013871
ive already read the greeks. i want to know in which order should i read Jung
>>
>>8013551
con freudo
>>
>>8013900
already read most of Freud. where do i start WITH JUNG
>>
>>8013551
Man and his symbols

>>8013925
for you, modern man in search of a soul
>>
>>8013928
thanks
>>
Hermeticism/Gnostic tradition
>>
File: 1460971009070.png (467 KB, 853x642) Image search: [Google]
1460971009070.png
467 KB, 853x642
My personal advice would be to not bother. However, since you asked...

Start with Psychology of the Unconscious, then Psychological Types then move on to Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.

This will provide you with a good grasp on his thought and from there you can move fairly freely and even tackle the Red Book, which is pretty great desu

P.S. Man and his Symbols is plebshit, if you must indulge yourself only bother with the first 90 pages that Jung actually wrote (the rest was completed by others after his death)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.