[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/, I'm looking for a book that I read when I was younger,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 736x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 736x176
/lit/, I'm looking for a book that I read when I was younger, and naturally I can't remember the title, or even the cover.

All I can remember is the following:
>set in the English Civil War (I think 1645)
>there are some sort of time travellers who use bolt-action rifles in the first chapter to break a siege that had been going for months, in a few minutes (obviously).
>the main character's name was Daniel, but because of the tongue his father (who was one of the time travellers) spoke, it was either Donel or Don'el or something similar.
>it used some sort of science about "power lines" under the ground converging at certain points to allow portals to open between time periods.

I remember reading it and thinking it was a good story, and would like to be able to read it again one day. Can anyone help me?
>>
How can you not remember the title or the author of a book you read?
>>
>>8008911
Because I read more books than you.
>>
>>8008906
The series is by Eric flint
>>
>>8008915
Rekt
>>
>>8009291
It wasn't a series
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.