[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God fucking damnit, when will this goddamn slowpoke finish his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: George-RR-Martin.jpg (68 KB, 610x366) Image search: [Google]
George-RR-Martin.jpg
68 KB, 610x366
God fucking damnit, when will this goddamn slowpoke finish his godamn books? How long are we supposed to wait, jesus christ its 2016 and he still has "a lot of writing left". Look at him, smirking with millions of dollars in the bank, just write the godamn fucking book
>>
He gave up on it to work on his show, can't blame him though. It brings in all the money.
>>
>>8006765
you legitimately attached yourself to the output of pic relayed??? really???
>>
>>8006768
He said he wasn´t going to write an episode for the show this season, that he was going to use all his "worktime" on finishing Winds of Winter
>>
>>8006777
Attached myself to the what?
>>
>>8006765
You could fill the time waiting by reading good books, and then you won't even be interested in it when it finally -does- come out.
>>
Put your time to authors that can finish what they started.

I'm loving Steven Erikson's 'Willful Child". It's pretty short compared to anything Malazan but it's pretty much pure humor with some undertones.

Also finished The Wise Mans Fear by Rofuss, but who the fuck knows when the next book will be released
>>
>>8006854
Sure, there are better books, but you can´t really say that A Song of Ice and Fire is a bad book series, cmon
>>
>>8006884
A Song of Ice and Fire IS a bad book series, cmon.
>>
>>8006884
book 4 was bad enough that i stopped reading the series. i'll probably end up watching the show instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 865x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 865x1300
>>8006765
>God fucking damnit, when will this goddamn slowpoke finish his godamn shit? How long are we supposed to wait, jesus christ its 2016 and he still has "a lot of shit left". Look at him, smirking with pounds of food in his colon, just let loose the godamn fucking dookie
>>
>>8006789
No reading comprehension

Perfect JRR fan
>>
>>8006958
"Oh look at me, I don't like mainstream books, because Im a special little snowflake and only read the best of the best"

Good for you anon
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>8006935
Is that you anon?
>>
>>8006983
Welcome to /lit/ and most of the internet.

Since you're clearly so new, here's a tip: No pleasure reading. Every book you read should be something you can write a thesis on or you might as well just be slamming your head against the wall instead of reading for all the good it does you.
>>
>>8006935
That bit where the ship groans like a constipated man makes me think ol' George does occasionally have a bit of trouble voiding his bowels.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.