[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the life of me I cannot find Calvino's "The Nonexistent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 9813.jpg (28 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
9813.jpg
28 KB, 266x400
For the life of me I cannot find Calvino's "The Nonexistent Knight", I've tried Google and Bookzz, nothing pops up.
Can someone please upload it?
>>
>>8000004
Buy a physical copy you fucking faggot
>>
>>8000399
No money
Also nice dubs
>>
I fucking love calvino. he is amazing. why don't we talk about him more. on a winter's night a traveler was genius.
>>
>>8000405

Yet you have the money to spend on 4chan posts?
>>
>>8000564
You dumb nigger
>>
>>8000399
the only copy I found was just the first few pages and the rest ripped out
>>
>>8000004
////http://gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/get.php?md5=0f4d567eb1f0182ba3a1bec9ec8d1f97
>>
>>8000842
Thank you, anon!
>>
>>8000822
lol
>>
>>8000412
I've been steadily working my way through Calvino's ouevre before taking this on. Next on my list is Difficult Loves. I read Under the Jaguar Sun before that and holy shit those three stories are impeccable. I want to read The Complete Cosmiconics but it is daunting
>>
>>8000399
Checked, or do you not do that on /lit/, sorry I'm from /b/
>>
>>8000822
Checked
>>
>>8001044
Oh shit waddup!
>>
>>8000842
OP here, thanks a lot for this. Did you find it somewhere or upload it yourself?
If you found it, can you tell me which site you used?
>>
>>8001960
gen lib rus ec
(fiction category)
it's right there in the link
>>
>>8001960
>>8002083
if you go to gen lib, the main search function doesn't always come up with all the fiction titles. That's why you have to go to others>fiction on the top menu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.