[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about this book? It was recommended to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: hearing trumpet.jpg (67 KB, 371x499) Image search: [Google]
hearing trumpet.jpg
67 KB, 371x499
What can you tell me about this book?

It was recommended to me on this board as a gift for a girl I like, I have now ordered it and intend on reading it myself first before deciding whether I should give it to her.

Do any of you have any opinions on it?
>>
>>7998633
What does the girl you like already enjoy/what was the context of the recommendation?
>>
>>7998633
Ah, I was that person who recommended it. Nice to hear you'll give it a try.

I like it a lot. The book is very imaginative. It's not profound or anything, but it's really enjoyable. Though I would never rank is as high as other masterpieces, it's nevertheless one of my favourites.

As for a gift for a girl you like, I think it's very appropriate. The book has great female characters, interesting vantage points, it's a light read, doesn't deal with uncomfortable topics, and has plenty of things in it to talk about.

Wonder what you'll think of it.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.