[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you explain the Dasein /lit/? I search for it on Google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Heiddeger-253x300.jpg (18 KB, 253x300) Image search: [Google]
Heiddeger-253x300.jpg
18 KB, 253x300
Could you explain the Dasein /lit/? I search for it on Google but I still dont understand it.
>>
>>7998498
I wish I knew
>>
That being for which Being is a problem for it.
>>
Some nazi shit that probably involves SS officers fucking pure Aryan maidens in Viking cemeteries.
>>
>>7998547
A nazi that was a friend of a jewish. He wasnt that bad he just was convinced by the nazi speech
>>
File: dasein.gif (5 KB, 457x431) Image search: [Google]
dasein.gif
5 KB, 457x431
>>7998498
>>
>>7998555
Even tho as a Brit I must say that Hitler Was Not A Zionist No Way Did The Idea Of Having Jewish People In One Place Away From Germany Help The Nazi Cause In A Similar Way To The Holocaust, And Saying The Holocaust Only Happened Because Adolf Went Mad Is For Some Reason Not Problematic

For the Nazi German on the street a lot of the atrocities were unknown. Eugenics was a big thing, but it was probs more popular in the US and UK than Germany at the time (US actually had policy going through and doctors putting people down , Churchill had a massive hard on for breeding people). Heidegger ended up being brushed aside after he'd been convinced to fuck over his mentors and lovers and so on because his philosophy wasn't compatible with the somewhat secret vision the higher ups had.

What I'm getting at is a lot of what was going on has been heavily polarised and rewritten, and blaming every Nazi supporter for every evil thing the Nazis did is unfair.
>>
>>7998498
here:
http://www.philosophybro.com/post/55735326573/martin-heideggers-being-and-time-a-summary
>>
>>7998708
yeah wtf man the bongs are going nuts
i thought it was only the usa zogged out
fucking weird
>>
>>7998722
There was a bona fide and known anti semite kicked out of the party in March for being like a proper anti semite, then Panama happened and Corbyn went up in the polls and the tory boys went to work stirring up an antisemitism thing that had already passed. The Tory front bench is also shoring itself up with the Labour back bench from what I can see.

Tbh I don't think it's working, they keep trying this antisemitism thing and I think in reality nobody really cares here.
>>
>>7999061
Everybody keeps trying that antisemitism thing and it just never seems to work out. You would think people would realize it is a bad idea at some point.
>>
>>7998555
What's wrong with being a Nazi?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.