[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the phone call between Orin and Hal christ on a jetski
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bad; breakdown; confused.jpg (126 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
bad; breakdown; confused.jpg
126 KB, 425x282
>the phone call between Orin and Hal
christ on a jetski
>>
>>7992140
They have multiple conversations over the phone. Please don't post about books here unless you've actually read them.
>>
>>7992183
I'm currently reading IJ and the conversation about Hal's therapy hit me in the gut
fuck you
>>
>>7992183
the one where he is clipping his toenails you dink
>>
>>7992207
>I'm currently reading
So you haven't read it. So you aren't qualified to contribute to a discussion on the book. So you should probably stop talking right now.
>>
I prefer Karl Ove and Yngve.
>>
>>7992379
alright. I just wanted to share my experiences with you guys but I'll wait until I finish it.
>>
File: 1456448176599.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456448176599.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>"uh uh" yeah cant really talk right now orin ive got like 10 in a row im a faraid this is i'll mess up somehow this is a statement about how like so but im messed up a bit you know like using competition (((addiction)))) to cover up trauma
>>
Whenever I read "..." I hear an anime murmur.
>>
>>7992379
why do you take anime meme board so seriously
>>
>>7994295
ah FUCK its cause you want people to respond to you, i am boo boo the fool rawr good job i guess you win
>>
>>7994297
The fuck does that mean
>>
>>7994561
ignore him, he has autism.

I'm at the part with the depressed girl in the psych hospital, I've taken a year off reading this book, so I might start over again.

I might need to keep notes this time though, I can't make sense of the subsidized time yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.