[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
memes or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: socrates-nietzsche.png (360 KB, 788x1619) Image search: [Google]
socrates-nietzsche.png
360 KB, 788x1619
memes or not?
>>
>>7990641
I would change the N to an S on Socrates and the T to an F on both.

Socrates was more of a senser than an intuitive. Nietzsche was more of a feeler than a thinker. I would even consider changing Socrates from a T to an F.
>>
I actually had a neuropsychologist tell me meyers-briggs tests are corporate-oriented bullshit just a couple days ago. He said something along the lines of "you can't call someone an asshole in the corporate world so you call them a 'judger' and not a thinker"
>>
>>7990667
I repeated myself on that last sentence. Please ignore.
>>
>>7990675
>"you can't call someone an asshole in the corporate world

kek
>>
>>7990667

Neechee's an INTJ with a well developed auxilary Fi. Most INTJs seem more like feelers because they don't mind allowing their personal feelings and values to take a greater hold in their thinking (more than an ENTJ for example), and Nietzsche fits in that category very well. There's no way he's an INFJ.

And I don't know how Socrates should be an ESTP. The Socrates of the dialogues, tacking questions with roundabout ways, isn't like someone with dominant Se at all. Someone with strong Se would just tell people straight up what the deal is and would probably get impatient with Socrates.
>>
>>7990825

sorry misread you here >>7990667, but saying Socrates is an ESFP is even more wrong.
>>
File: 1461972483673.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1461972483673.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>7990675
>neuropsychologist
He's right, but he's just as much of a memer.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.