[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good book to listen to? I mean a book that has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: they called themselves the kkk.jpg (10 KB, 260x308) Image search: [Google]
they called themselves the kkk.jpg
10 KB, 260x308
What's a good book to listen to? I mean a book that has literary merit but is easy enough to comprehend that I can do other things while I listen.

Pic not related.
>>
The Savage Detectives, by Bobby Bologna
>>
>>7988147
I'm thinking about listening to Botchan in japanese.
>>
Homer- you're supposed to listen to it anyway
>>
I did this with American psycho. Im not sure if it was worth the time when listening to it. He has pretty interesting prose I guess, not much more though.
>>
The Lord of the Rings
Mein Kampf
Finnegans Wake
The Waste Land
>>
>>7988147
Hi pol
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.