[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one /lit/ >Your family does a moderately painful death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: feelbonacci.png (106 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
feelbonacci.png
106 KB, 841x797
Pick one /lit/

>Your family does a moderately painful death
>You are financially and time free to spend all your time to write and read for however long you wish without restraints inflicted upon you by society
>>
>>7977566
So I have to pick whether I want my family to die or to be free forever?

I'd have to seriously hate my family to pick their death over paradise.
>>
>>7977571
well i don't really like my family
>>
>>7977566
This is a shitty choice. Shouldn't it be a "you get to be free BUT with a dead family" situation?
I'd do it, btw.
>>
>>7977667
what do you mean?
>>
>>7977566
I'd pick my family dies a moderately painful death
>>
>>7977939
thats rude
>>
>>7977895
Well, you're basically saying, with OP¿s choice of words, that you either get a good thing or a bad thing. It'd be more fun to say "Do you stay the same or do you want a good thing at expenses of a bad thing?"
>>
>>7977566
>>7977667
>Your family dies a moderately painful death
>You are financially and time free to spend all your time to write and read for however long you wish without restraints inflicted upon you by society ...
>... on 4chan and you will never have a gf nor a family
>>
>>7978106
>mfw when
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.