[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stirner/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I thought this guy was a meme but his philosophy is superb.

Stirner, if I understand correctly, takes Hegel's critique of science and applies it specifically to the concept of "human nature." He concludes that all "exogenous fixed points" by which we justify moral law are either not exogenous or they are not fixed. Stirner calls these "fixed ideas" and "spooks" throughout the book. He was basically the first to isolate and extract a critique of ideology out of Hegel's massive system.

Have I grokked meme man yet?
>>
>>7977042
bump
>>
Stirner transcended meme. He was the only man in history capable of being both meme and master simultaneously. A memester, if you will.
>>
>>7977174
thanks for joining in my latest thread :3

it's just us two in here
>>
>>7977042
Im not enterily sure that his concepts of spooks and fixed ideas were a critique of Hegel. I do know that he parodied or at least made questionable use of hegels genealogical method when he was discussing "racial" mindsets.

Things like moral law and the like are external to us which he implies is the problem with them.
>>
>>7977042
We all know what Stirner represents just from hearing the word Spook and looking at his meme face.

I personally hate reading.
>>
>>7977185
me three
everything is a spook
tbqhwy i think most people haven't read him
>>
>>7977466
He is hard to read.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.