[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anybody read "Don't Touch This Book" by Jan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: donttouchthisbook.jpg (33 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
donttouchthisbook.jpg
33 KB, 333x499
has anybody read "Don't Touch This Book" by Jan van Helsing? i can't find any reviews that aren't really obscure blogs that don't really tell you much. this book apparently talks about an alternative view on history, and was banned in its own country. i can't find it anywhere for download in english. it also looks like the only way to buy it is through amazon. seems kind of weird that a book that is 10 years old doesn't have any relevant information about it on the internet. PLEASE HELP!!!

tl;dr
can't find anything substantial about this book or where to get it apart from amazon plz help.
>>
basically all the reviews on Goodreads are people saying he made some interesting claims, but backed literally none of them up.... doesnt explain why it's banned though
>>
>>7973040
thanks. i'll go to goodreads now to check that out.
>>
>>7972868
Instead of getting this, just get Zinn's People's History
>>
>>7973150
will do. thanks.
>>
Helsing is one of the more prolific conspiracy writers out there - this book isn't banned in Germany, mostly because he restricted his usual anti-semitism, but if you want a book that's nothing but the usual "Nazis built UFOs", "CIA/NSA does this or that", "Illuminati control everything", i.e., usual aluminium hat fare you find on every corner of the Internet, then go for it!
>>
>>7973228
yeah, i was reading the comments on goodreads, and people made it seem kind of alex jones'ish. i have a friend from bulgaria that told me today i need to read this book because it changed her life.
>>
>>7973253
It made her leave Bulgaria and go to a real country?
>>
>>7973257
LOL, not quite.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.