[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 30 pages in, when does the kush enter the picture??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: John-Williams-Stoner.jpg (171 KB, 400x650) Image search: [Google]
John-Williams-Stoner.jpg
171 KB, 400x650
I'm 30 pages in, when does the kush enter the picture??
>>
>>7898695
good post
>>
>>7898695
It's all in the last chapter yo. Keep reading Teacher bro get's lit as fuck
Shits loud!!
>>
Wow did you really just marathon the first 30 pages expecting to read about dope?
>>
>>7898695
Much like there will be blood, where theres no blood until the end, there are no stoner's until the end of stoner, when stoner says "Life's hell, ain't it?" and sparks up a blunt the size of a cardboard tube
>>
I'd like to see a movie based on thee book.
>>
Good shit, OP, will read again, 10/10 good shit right there mmm
>>
420 :)
>>
>>7898996
Nigger what are you talking about, there was blood in the first fifteen minutes when they were down in that first well.
>>
>>7899074
hey man you should smoke weed and relax
>>
If you actually want to know

as he is dying he looks out the window to see some students smoking cannabis
>>
I'm 500 pages in, when does the comedy start?
>>
>>7898878
It's so funny when the weed hits him at the end and he drops his book and shit. Damn that niqqa going in hard with this ish.
>>
>>7898695
Yo it's /lit/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.