[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will you be when post-greenism takes the literary stage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: itbros.jpg (3 MB, 2040x8832) Image search: [Google]
itbros.jpg
3 MB, 2040x8832
Where will you be when post-greenism takes the literary stage?
>>
>>7897493
Great greentext.
>>
>>7897493
This reminds me of when I used to stay up all night reading shit like this on /b/ as a teenager, desperately trying not to laugh too hard.

I don't know if I want to /b/ nostalgic about this kind of shit t b h fampire.
>>
This is like the Don Quixote of greentext.
>>
>>7897493

Masterpiece. I can even relate; at my work I'm considered some sort of IT wizard because I know how to operate tablets and change ink cartridges in the printer. Even the IT people believed and started being nice to me when the word got around.
>>
>>7897493
Got bored halfway through and stopped

It was hard for me to enjoy this greentext because it seemed both too ridiculous to be true and was very repetitive. I like greentexts that are either explicitly ridiculous and the author doesn't care if you know it's bullshit, or funny because it seems like such an idiotic situation could actually happen

The half-hearted realism of this ruined it IMO
>>
Is there a literature equivalent to Fats McGee and his retard three?
>>
>>7898856
It really doesn't seem like it's even trying to be realisitc, the setting is just mundane so you probably feel like it is even though it's not. But /b/ greentexts aren't exactly high literature so flaws like repetitiveness are par for the course.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.