[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Bible and the Quran similar in a poetic-story way? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ca0.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
ca0.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
Are the Bible and the Quran similar in a poetic-story way?
I started reading the Bible 6 months ago and even though the version I have states that most of "the law" shows the culture the priests had at that time; it isn't so similar than things in m*slim countries today. And I don't know if the culture of the law is going to be different in the whole book
Is the story at least different from the Quran?
I'm really ignorant and I never received Christian education, I live in a fedora country so I may be wrong on everything I said
>>
Bump :(
>>
>>7894250

The Qur'an mentions many characters from the Old and New Testaments, Jesus more than any other. There are also several stories from the Bible told in the Qur'an, although with some rather significant differences. The teaching in Islam is that the stories in the Bible are corrupted and that the Qur'an provides the correct version.
>>
THE KORAN IS NOTHING BUT SATANIC LIES MADE UP BY A GOATFUCKING PEDOPHILE.

THE BIBLE IS THE TRUE AND AUTHENTIC ACCOUNT OF YOUR MUTHERFUCKING LORD AND SAVIOR AKA JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>7894311
Is the Quran more radical in any way? From what I read it has lots of passages through all the book that promotes "infidel killing"
And is the story similar to the Bible? Is it more complex or is it just "the stories of the profet Mohamed"
>>
>>7894360
There is no death in the Quran.
Samson kills 300 children with a jawbone in order to steal their dicks in the first chapter of the bible.
>>
>>7894473
At least try to come up with good bait. I was looking forward to raging, but I'm just disappointed.
>>
>>7894360
what do you mean by complex?
are you korean? that's the only country i can think of that would be "fedora"
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>7894473
LMAO
M
A
O
>>7894482
I'm argentine but I live in Uruguay, that's probably why the shitty english
>>7894491
No one even knows who Cain is there
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.