[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there's a fair amount of Freudians/Lacanians on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1459125091255.png (72 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1459125091255.png
72 KB, 557x605
I know there's a fair amount of Freudians/Lacanians on here and I don't feel like /r9k/ asking that.. or any other board really.. but what does it mean when your gf calls you daddy?
>>
She wants you to take on the role of a lover and a paternal figure. Expect her to eventually regress and start acting like a child in the bedroom. Worst case scenario she will want to wear diapers.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
It means that at least you have a gf
>>
>>7891160

I should note that her father cheated on her mother and it's no secret in the family.
They're still together for the family's sake. But she ignores her father and so does he.
>>
She like submitting to a dominant figure, oretty straight forward mate

I have a genuine daddy dauhter incest fetish but a girl saying "daddy" is vanilla
>>
>>7891165
Yep, then she obviously wants you to assume that role. Will you be man enough to provide cummies for your little?
>>
What would Zizek prefer not to?
>>
>>7891172

Cummies?
And I need to cheat on her or what?
>>
>>7891180
No, act like the man her father wasn't.
>>
>>7891165
Check out the Daddy/little threads in /soc/, they'll explain the psycological rationale. SHe probably has daddy issues and sees you as a surrogate to take care of her
>>
>>7891180
Cummies for the cunny :3
>>
File: daddi.jpg (71 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
daddi.jpg
71 KB, 960x948
me on the right
>>
She has pedophilic and incestuous fantasies.
>>
Hahahaha. He sed: "I would prefer not to." Damn. That's cold.
>>
>>7891195
Sadly it's uncommon :(

THey may play with the themes in an abstract sense because of the taboo factor but relating to real siblings/parents is a different matter
>>
>>7891191
I'm not sure how I will but I'm going to think of a way to blame this on capitalism.
>>
>>7891179
you're mum
>>
>>7891195

That wouldn't surprise me... She is very obsessed with cute stuff and made a lot of jokes about pedobear.
>>
>>7891143
It means I have prematurely ejaculated into my underwear.
>>
>>7891225
Don't be too surprised when you find her putting her hair in pigtails and sucking a pacifier.
>>
It means that you should fucking ask her what she means by it instead of turning to the bro-clan to divine her deeper motives like some patriarchal gang-rape. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>7891432
>It means that you should fucking ask her what she means by it instead of turning to the bro-clan to divine her deeper motives like some patriarchal gang-rape. Jesus fuck.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7891143
It means she want fuck your mother
>>
>>7891453
What I meant was that the idea that your girlfriend is some puzzle to be solved is inherently dehumanizing and naive. On the surface, the phrase "daddy" would imply that she would like you to play the part of a father-figure by telling her what to do (especially sexually), but if you actually prefer to rely on a bunch of strangers' opinions on what your girlfriend "actually" means instead of starting a conversation with her about it, then you should probably just fuck a robot instead of another human being.

tl;dr: talking to actual people you are actually having an actual relationship with > seeking advice from anons
>>
>>7891432
>>7891491

Are you unironically subscribing to tumblr upsetness over words and types of conversations?
>>
>>7891432
>>7891491
do you expect her to say "because I want to fuck my dad"?
are you so autistic that you don't understand what a tacit understanding is?
or that women lie?
or that she herself may not know why she likes it?
>>
>>7891586

>or that women lie?

Watch the lingo. This idiot has bought into 21st century morals and will never believe bitches can lie.

Thank god I've had some of the 90's before triggering was ever a thing.
Must be horrible being 18 nowadays and think delicately placating everything is normal.
>>
>>7891491
Give it a rest, John Green.
>>
FOR ALL OF THE FUCKING SHIT KICKED UP ABOUT SEPARATING THIS BOARD FROM /HIS/, THERE SURE IS SOME GREAT MODERATING BEING DONE!! CONGRATULATIONS, FUCKING AUTISTS
>>
>>7891491
>that the idea that your girlfriend is some puzzle to be solved is inherently dehumanizing
'no'

>tldr
kill yourself
>>
Men and women are drawn to one another. One of the relations between them is the relation between a father and his daughter.

Because her relationship with her father is cold, but she still wants to experience paternal love, she uses the other male relationship in her life (you) as a means of giving her what she's missing.
>>
My gf asked me to call her mommy. What she mean by that?
>>
>>7891491
>women
>"actual people"
>talking to them like they're adults
>thinking they respond to rational appeals

wanna know how i know you're a virgin
>>
I call my gf mommy when we're being endearing and she calls me baby, I like a mother figure, I do it less as a sexual thing and more as comforting guiding hand, although there is a bit of sexual undertone naturally.
>>
>>7892299
The irony hurts bud
>>
>>7891160
>worst case

>>>reddit
>>
>>7891200
lol
>>
>ctrl+f
>electra complex
>>
>tfw qt blonde gf to pretend to be my daughter and convince me to fuck her

WHY

L
I
V
E
>>
>>7891191
>let's fart
>>
File: lolstalin.jpg (14 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
lolstalin.jpg
14 KB, 238x256
>>7891206
kek
>>
>>7891143
Saying daddy in the bedroom is a popular meme my dude, dont worry about it
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.