[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey lit, I'm blessed to work a chill job in which I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1437932096983.jpg (444 KB, 800x1158) Image search: [Google]
1437932096983.jpg
444 KB, 800x1158
Hey lit, I'm blessed to work a chill job in which I'm free 5 out 8 hours, to do whatever I want until the shift ends. The only rule is that I'm not allowed my laptop. I'm on my phone all day, and I still want to work on my book in the meanwhile.
So my question is, what phone can I buy and which apps can I download to allow me to write while at work?
I'm already reading a book/day ad I want to just write.
>>
>>7888562
I think there's this rad invention called pen and paper.

You literally put a pencil or a pen to paper and just move it about.
>>
>>7888566
I have this quirk that I also like to edit my stuff and I'd rather not rewrite everything on my laptop every day, effectively losing a lot of time. It's all about using the time I got at work, not using the time I got at job and also using my free time to copy the stuff I did at work you feel me familia?
>>
iOS and Ulysses. Write in markdown and sync with mac.
>>
Is this b8? You seriously have a quirk where you can't write on paper?

This is one of the first threads that lead me to laugh out loud in a while.
>>
>>7888638
I used to write on paper during classes (like write for my book) and at the end when I needed to edit there would be a lot of smudges and cuts and doddles. I got very annoyed. I stopped writing on paper since, it triggered me hard.
>>
>>7888588
Nice dubs.

Just memo pad it and mail it to yourself.
>>
>>7888562
what job u got senpai?
>>
>>7888666
I believe this is called autism good sir.
>>
>>7888676
Administration. I receive and proccess orders, the job itself consists on typing codes into a program and reading mails. I usually finish what I have to do for the day in about 2-3 hours.
>>7888699
I forgot everything is autism on 4chan good sir. I still don't wanna waste time rewriting everything I have written on paper when I can copy-paste that in less than 5 seconds. I'm all about using my time efficiently since there's only 24 hours in a day and I need at least 5 for sleep.
>>
>>7888805
Then I suggest you do like one of the other anon suggested.

Get ulysses on ios or memo-pad it.
>>
Just get the Kindle app for whatever smart phone you like. You can change the preferences to be white text on black background. That's all you need.
>>
>>7888562
microsoft word for iOS

or get a pen and paper
>>
>>7888562
>get wattpad.
>start writing their.
Random apps:
>Ulysses Moile (24.99)
>Byword (5.99)
>My Writing Desktop for iPhone (2.99)

well...good luck with your story,anon.

out of topic,what program/software did you use on your computer to write?
>>
>>7890016
Good ole' Microsoft Word. I really need nothing else but I would like to have a program that can link my documents like a sort of portable Wiki that I update and edit myself. It would help me keep track of stuff greatly.
Know anything for PC / laptop?
>>
>preset Memo app on my Samsung
>notes
>write up at a later date and riff on it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.