[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACoD Discussion /IGNATIUS DID NOTHING WRONG EDITION/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 295x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 295x453
IGNATIUS DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>7884672
He tried to rile up the colored.
>>
>>7884672
the only man that could make Detroit great again.
Would read a book about Ignatius as mayor
>>
/pol/ meets /r9k/
>>
>>7884672
Terrible book, and not funny at all. I felt really bad for ignatius at the end.
>>
i am literally ignatius
>>
>>7885112
>we will never get a sequel with Ignatius pulling his shenanigans in the degeneracy capital of the world
>>
>>7884672
>a lazy glutton who did nothing but write and masturbate all day while living off of his mother like a parasite
>had the nerve to call others degenerates when he was the physical embodiment of unchecked hedonism

Ignatius made me leave r9k
>>
Does Ignatius choose to hate society because they don't accept him? Do you think he secretly wishes to be part of the crowd and all his antics are just a way of "getting back" at the world?

Is this the same reason he wants to destroy Myrna? Because he feels like she's moving on without him and the only way he can cope with it is by getting revenge?
>>
File: faildie.png (54 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
faildie.png
54 KB, 1280x1024
>>7885835
just die
>>
>>7885843
:(
>>
>>7885843
What was so bad about that post?
>>
It's a spoof of catcher in the rye
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.