[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird things you think only you do with books. When I was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IfEjvNF.gif (958 KB, 631x339) Image search: [Google]
IfEjvNF.gif
958 KB, 631x339
Weird things you think only you do with books.

When I was a child I was a very avid reader - Harry Potter, Judy Blume, all kinds of stuff. But I eventually developed this very strange habit of tearing off the corners of pages and eating them...

My copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone has bites taken out of nearly half the pages. How to Eat Fried Worms suffered the same fate. I don't even remember if I swallowed the paper, but chewing on the overused pages was such a weird comfort to me. Just the top corners, though. Nowhere else.

I also doodled in the last few pages of any books I got because I thought the blank pages were for you to add illustrations.
>>
Yeah, you're the only person that does those things.
>>
yeah well I used to roll them into cones and insert them into my asshole, the first paper page being gradually stretched by the other cones, until my anus was forced wide open by the piled cones of book paper
>>
>>7882077
Dude I do not still do that.

I haven't eaten a book since I was like... ten.
>>
>>7882089
Patrician taste
>>
>>7882071
>I thought the blank pages were for you to add illustrations
I wish I'd thought that
>>
>>7882101
Y-you can still think that... sempai...
>>
>>7882101
Same. It's a nice idea.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.