[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most convincing book on Fascism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Benito_Mussolini.jpg (107 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
Benito_Mussolini.jpg
107 KB, 540x432
What is the most convincing book on Fascism?
>>
G E N T I L E
E
N
T
I
L
E
>>
>>7878453
The Futurist Manifesto

Being convinced that aesthetics are the foundation of society
>>
the world needs Italian hegemony tbqh
>>
File: 1434216374993.jpg (830 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
1434216374993.jpg
830 KB, 1200x801
>>7878471
Rome has time.
>>
>>7878500
>>7878471
rome was finished as soon as they adopted christianity
why create an empire on earth, when there is a kingdom of heaven waiting for you in the afterlife? Hence the shift towards an ever increasing amount of navel gazing, building grand churches, creating large monastic communities, doing large ceremonies, having actual civil wars over paintings and idols and other such bullshit
>>
>>7878516
Rome has stepped up, why ruling over countries when you can rule over souls?
it's like when GB left the unsustainable big colonialism for small portions of of strategic territories all over the world and trade/economy.
>>
>>7878549
>why ruling over countries when you can rule over souls?

no one ever gave a shit what the pope ever thought
christianity is finished
>GB
you're talking about the country that almost broke up last year? We call it the UK now, GB was disbanded in 1922
>>
>>7878577
>no one ever gave a shit what the pope ever thought, christianity is finished
They said since the beginning of the church, and yet empires have fallen and the Pope is there.
Imho the system of government of the church (election of the Pope, election of cardinals, celibacy and shit) is just too good to fall.

>you're talking about the country that almost broke up last year?
A shitty small island that don't produce (almost) anything, live over finance, but still has a major role as world player "because prestige".

If you've time read Necker's considerations about GB economy in 1776-1787 are actuals in a real funny way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.