[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: The_Fault_in_Our_Stars.jpg (43 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
The_Fault_in_Our_Stars.jpg
43 KB, 409x600
"A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault.
But a hot boy . . . well."
does really females thinks like that?!
>>
Yes, take a middle aged man's ideas of how a teenage girl thinks at face value. What could go wrong!
>>
Yeah, that line kind of shocked me too. What happened to nerdfighters embracing everyone regardless of appearance?
>>
Yep. My sister said it unironically last week.
>>
delete this thread right now
>>
>>7874961
Horny John really knows what makes the ladies tick
>>
>>7874961
No, just John Green.
He's a sick man, I don't know why people buy his books.
>>
Yeah, having a qt boy stare at you is quite exciting.
t. heterosexual male.
>>
stare-rape lads
>>
It's hard to tell sometimes whether John Green is actually one of the most popular Authors on here unironically. Like you'd think it was a joke, but there is seriously multiple active threads about him everyday.
>>
John Green is a 18 y/o female trapped in a 40y/o males body
>>
>this is an actual quote
>>
File: Josh Green On A Jumper Cable.jpg (314 KB, 1366x694) Image search: [Google]
Josh Green On A Jumper Cable.jpg
314 KB, 1366x694
>>7874961
Loud Fart From The Start
>>
File: 1.jpg (117 KB, 664x999) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
117 KB, 664x999
>>7875938
>>
>>7874961
Coming from a girl, this is nowhere close to how we think
>>
>>7875215
Considering every other thread is usually shitposting about Pynchon, DFW or Corncobs, I think it's pretty safe to say it's ironic
>>
>>7877302
No, but it's how you feel. Don't tell me that a compliment and flirtations from a cheeto gobbling neckbeard and a well groomed hyperchad make you feel the same way. Cause I feel a glow following me when a pretty girl gets handsy with me and just feel sad when an uggo/fatty tries to come on to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 401x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 401x373
>>7874996
>>
>>7877302
>>7877554

This.

It's not a bad thing per se, but it's naive to think humans aren't, in general, hardwired to be a bit shallow.

There's a reason me and Chris Hemsworth -even if he were a gas station clerk- could spit the same game and only the latter would get anywhere.
>>
>>7877554
it's true, but i just wish people would stop feeling so bad and realize it's ok to be unattractive and ok to be a shallow fuck
>>
>>7877600
Is that MC Ride?
>>
>>7874968
>Yeah, that line kind of shocked me too. What happened to nerdfighters embracing everyone regardless of appearance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry, faggot, but human nature was around long before Tumblr and will be around long after.
>>
>>7877794
>It's ok to be unattractive
>Imblyign imbligayshuns
>>
>>7878110

Nice reading comprehension
>>
>>7877794
unless you were born with a genetic deformity, most people have way more power over their attractiveness than they think. consistent healthy food and exercise goes a long way

we're hardwired to respond differently to people we perceive as attractive and trying to change that will only lead to cognitive dissonance

make the investment in your attractiveness or don't complain

of course there's more to attraction and such than just physical attractiveness, but it goes a long way, and about nobody with any choice in the matter will pick a partner they perceive as unattractive

there's nothing shallow about it, it's just nature, and I'm not even making the naturalistic fallacy

and in most cases most people who need to play the "don't be shallow"-card don't actually have anything to offer, no matter their level of physical attractiveness
>>
>>7874961
No, that's what a middle-aged man thinks teenage girls sound like.
>>
>>7874961
Why the fuck is this trash novel the most discussed book in the board? There's even more shitposting about Green than Dave at this point. You should be ashamed senpai.
>>
>>7878110
>human nature
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7875215

I thrive on the hate, as do many others. Though I haven't really been on /lit/ since the imgur chart disaster, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.
>>
I cannot get through Green's books. It reads like a fan-fiction honestly.
>>
>>7878110
1. that post was a joke, you autist
2. """""human""""" """"""nature""""""
>>
>>7875215
Shit, he's on to us
>>
File: 577c31fb49f1a092e4db79f94326af.jpg (320 KB, 3195x1822) Image search: [Google]
577c31fb49f1a092e4db79f94326af.jpg
320 KB, 3195x1822
"A nonhot girl stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault.
But a hot girl . . . well."
does really males thinks like that?!
>>
>>7881072
replace "nonhot girl" with "gay male" and you're on to something
>>
>>7881087
replace "gay male" with "fat old black man" and you're on to something.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.