[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this very literary of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_21226-53pWAeLh26720972.jpg (86 KB, 1024x413) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21226-53pWAeLh26720972.jpg
86 KB, 1024x413
Is this very literary of him?
>>
>>7873723
For some reason, I actually enjoyed this post, just as one can enjoy MTW - to imagine that it was written purposefully to show a sick or broken mind.

I don't know, it just feels like a tale of despair and misery. You lose your manhood, your decisions are totally arbitrary, and there's this lighthearted merryness about this: like a tale you tell at a party, not realising how feeble and disgusting and small and pitiful you appear.
>>
>>7873746
I feel nothing but a sense of dread, as if the future which he represents is encircling society like a black fog
>>
This is very retarded of him
>>
>r/soccer
ah yes very impressive
>>
>getting castrated to impress your hipster friends
How low have we fallen
>>
Is he afraid he'll impregnate the preteen girls he bangs?
>>
>>7873793
>castrated
You can undo a vasectomy really easy actually. Hell, sometimes it undoes itself.
>>
>>7873723

>Username thesoundandthefury
>Gets castrated
>Is retarded

John Green is Benji
>>
The idea of getting a vasectomy is so surreal to me. My dad had one but I just can't imagine allowing some guy to cut open my ballsack and fuck up my genitals just so I can pump blanks into my wife without a condom. I mean why don't women just take the pill or just squat over a towel and wash it out with tap water while crying and calling me an asshole like a girl did in university when I came inside of her. I just can't imagine what it would take for me to think "yeah, nah, I'm totally down for lying on a table and having someone cut up my testicles to appease my wife". I'd literally just not have sex or jack off or something.
>>
>>7874029
My dad had a vasectomy, I understand his decision.
If you have 4 kids and you can't support having any more, you might consider having a vasectomy
>>
>>7874049
But why not just jack off or finish on her chest / mouth or just make her take the pill instead? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>7874051
pull out doesn't always work

and cumming inside is great mang
>>
>>7874058
Sexual intercourse in general does not appeal to me as an enlightened post-brute seer but it seems rather pathetic to me that such a base pleasure of the flesh can be claimed to justify self-mutilation. I rub my boyparts against pillows and bedposts and I likely receive just as much if not more pleasure in doing so than other do in penetrating and being penetrated by one another.
>>
>>7874069
>still masturbates
>considers himself enlightened

wew lad. if you're not a celibate vegan poorfag you will never gain spiritual powers
>>
>>7874069

I agree. They're all orgasms in the end anyway. I've never had sex with a woman ever, but I have no reason to imagine that it'll feel any different than masturbating.
>>
>>7874086
that's like saying i watched a movie on my 4 inch iphone screen and i got the same pleasure as all those normies who go to the theater...it's like ... yes, and most definitely no...
>>
>>7874083
I don't masturbate. I don't touch my penis with my hand while stimulating myself.
>>
>>7874069
>as an enlightened post-brute

balls removed by feminism, lmao
>>
>>7874097
>4 inch iphone screen

Nice subtle projecting of insecurities there kiddo. If you seriously think that experiencing sexual intercourse with a female is equivalent to attending a theatre instead of watching the same movie alone on iPhone then you really need to step up your imagination and onanism game. I am so imaginative and attuned to mental phenomena that I can almost ejaculate without even touching my penis. I can get so worked up over an imagined image that it's as if my entire consciousness is invested in my own constructed reality. A more apt metaphor would be masturbation as lying on the hood of a Ferrari while watching a movie on an outdoor movie theater while taking part in the meme of interpersonal sexual relations is like sitting in an over-crowded cinema theater populated by screaming children, gossiping teenage girls and loud, uncultured people of colour. *breaks open a can of beer* Heh, take your pic I guess. *gulps it down and sighs*
>>
>>7874119
tell urself whatever narrative makes u feel better about being an unattractive reject buddy lol
>>
Won't lie, the fact that John Green is making a film about AFC Wimbledon has made me like him a lot more.
>>
>>7873810
Probably the impotent twig of an underman
>>
>>7874128
>unattractive

If I was able to attain the right lighting conditions right now and had a camera available I would literally post a photo that would humiliate you so badly you'd try deleting your comment and then delete your cache for the past several months. I am so well-proportioned you'd think I was conceived in Minecraft. If I decided to look at you in public you would literally look away before coyly looking back again to admire me from afar. Every single one of my female relatives have found reason to praise my physical appearance and even girls outside my family have smiled at me and expressed their longing for me in ways I have fortunately been able to acknowledge and appreciation. You literally don't know who or what you're messing with buddy.
>>
>>7874069
>it seems rather pathetic to me that such a base pleasure of the flesh can be claimed to justify self-mutilation
Can you be a mad cunt and still earn yourself a /Thread
>>
File: 441138470.jpg (50 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
441138470.jpg
50 KB, 544x360
>>7874150
You forgot to post the frog.
>>
>>7874101
test
>>
>>7874170
>>7874101
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S7873723#p7874110
they still delete it, nice
>>
File: %22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg (95 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
%22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg
95 KB, 800x1000
>>7873746
>lose your manhood
>>
>>7873723
It's very Jon Quixotiesque
>>
why do they delete frands hee fapping? why can't they let the memes run free? or was it like spam from some marketer of a masturbation device? in that case there's a lot gay marketing they should delete
>>
>>7874150
>>7874119
This is pasta right?
>>
>>7874029
>coming inside a girl

People like you is why they forced marriage and now force alimony on men retarded enough to do this.
>>
File: 1455925215825.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1455925215825.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1087
>>7874069
>>7874086
this is art
>>
>>7873723
why did he get a vasectomy
>>
>>7873723
this guy is just a retard ,just stop giving him attention.
>>
>>7874022
>>Gets castrated
he still has balls. it's just they're plugged.
>>
>>7873723
Did he just go to the reddit soccer board and tell them to ask him questions? Pretty egotistical desu
>>
>>7874177
What's up with that banned phrase?
>>
>>7874792
>he still has balls.
Only in a literal sense.
Nigga's a wet noodle.
>>
>username is thesoundandthefury
>there is a guy on /lit/ using that as a trip
He's not here is he?
>>
>>7873723
It's so fitting for a SJW cuck to get a vasectomy kek

Like pottery.
>>
>>7875087
>>>/tv/
>>
>>7874119
literrary dying of laugh right now congratz m8
>>
>Oi oi, 'OOS did John Green WANKAH yank prickface 'oo thinks he can make a movie 'bout FC Wimbledon? Does dis prick even been the game???!!!
>>
>>7875047
There is?
>>
>>7875151
https://warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&search_tripcode=KlYr%2FMIPjaz
>>
>>7874119
Fuckin kek
>>
>>7875208
>>7875176
>>7875151
Why are names on /lit/ now?!
>>
>>7875212
Why don't you just go ahead and shut your mouth Jeremy?
>>
I love how every 4chan board spends so much energy obsessing over the shit they hate.

You're all fucking pathetic faggots desu
>>
File: 1457134126202.jpg (8 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
1457134126202.jpg
8 KB, 217x204
>>7875212
Apparently you're a reader but too stupid to know what day it is.
>>
>>7874029
The pill actually sucks too. Some women cab take it and be fine while others lose their libido, gain weight, experience crazy mood swings, breakout in acne, nausea along with other shitty things. A lot if guys seem to think it's as simple as taking aspirin but it's such a huge gamble.
>>
april fools!!!
>>
are the names assigned at random for every post or do they work like IDs?
>>
>>7875284

Plus, they piss out non-metabolized estrogen which goes in to the water and environment, causing a massive testosterone drop in males in the span of a single generation, which in turn has given us millennials and the imminent collapse of western civilization.
>>
>>7875320

Wat
>>
>>7875307
test
>>
>>7875326

You should look in to studies concerning free-falling T levels in the men of the current generation.

The reasoning is solid. The part about western civilization is admittedly conjecture, but not particularly far-fetched.
>>
>>7875336

I've read some stuff about plastic being awful for T levels and it's now seeped into our crops.
>>
>>7873723
>getting a vasectomy
Good goy! Don't reproduce!
>>
>>7875411

It's John Green. Him getting a vasectomy is the most noble he can do short of suicide.

t. Edgelord
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.