[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Edgar Allen Poe's best story?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: edgar-allan-poe-04 (1).jpg (155 KB, 861x951) Image search: [Google]
edgar-allan-poe-04 (1).jpg
155 KB, 861x951
What is Edgar Allen Poe's best story?
>>
the famous ones are all good. fun lesser known ones are

a predicament - or the scythe of time
the angel of the odd
some words with a mummy

poe was actually quite humorous in a lot of his stuff
>>
Loss of Breath desu senpai
>>
Ligeia is my personal favourite.
>>
the episode of south park where the goths and vampire kids summon his spirit to fight the emo kids.
>>
>>7871984
The Raven
>>
>>7872007
oh thats a good one too
>>
>>7872011
The Raven isn't a story
>>
>>7872018
technically it is
>>
>>7872025
Technically I'm your dad
>>
>>7872025
Bah! humbug
>>
The final pages of his novella are amazing. Super tripy stuff.
>>
Did his death occur like they protrayed it in that movie?
>>
I haven't read all of his work yet, but I really liked Murders in the rue Morgue and The Gold Bug, you can see the influence of such works in Doyle's and many others' storylines.
>>
Masque of Red Death and Cask of Amontillado are my favorites.
>>
I always liked The Casket of Armadillo or whatever the fuck it was called.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.