[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would I do to continue reading, I've been only reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ulysses.jpg (22 KB, 300x479) Image search: [Google]
ulysses.jpg
22 KB, 300x479
What would I do to continue reading, I've been only reading genre fiction (which is frowned upon here from what I understand), but it's very hard for me to continue to proper literature, I have 76 IQ, very bad attention span that meds help, but I can't follow or understand when I try to read those proper books, with genre fiction the plot is clear and everything goes linearly and smoothly
>>
weak bait

kill yourself
>>
>>7870962

It's not bait I got the IQ test by a psychologist 2 years ago.
>>
>>7870956

19th century russians and kafka.
>>
>>7870965
and yet you somehow find yourself completing coherent sentences. amazing stuff this.
>>
>>7871052

I think you are mistaken what low IQ really means, it is very hard for me to understand things and it takes a lot longer to learn things you think are simple, like basic maths
>>
>>7871035
this, read Metamorphosis
>>
avid-reader.txt
>>
>>7871055
i'd like to date you
>>
>>7870956
Try working your way up from simple literature. For example, a good way to get to the level of pic related is to reas Dubliners, then A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, then Ulysses.
>>
>>7871113

Thank you.

>>7871035
>>7871066

Thank you as well, I will read.
>>
>>7870956
>>7870965

Knowing how dumb you are is a good indication of not being irredeemably dumb after all. Just look at this guy>>7871052. He doesn't even realize it.

Have you tried Vonnegut, OP?

>inb4 vonnegut is for ppl with double digit iqs lel
>>
>>7871273

Nope, not yet. I will keep that in mind though, are there any specifics that I should look up?
>>
>>7870956
IQ isn't an affidable measure of intelligence
IQ value measures only the how well you have it in an IQ test
>>
>>7871711
I don't think you know what intelligence is.
>>
>>7871741
I know that you don't
>>
>>7871711
le iq don't real because I say so meemee
>>
>>7871973
very nice post, might I ask where you get the inspiration?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.