[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deleuze&guattari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x476
>>/A N T I - D I A L E C T I C A L/
>>/A N T I - O E D I P A L/
>>/A N T I - E S S E N T I A L/
>>/A N T I - E X I S T E N T I A L/
>>/P O S T - S T R U C T U R A L/
>>/S P E C U L A T I V E - R E A L I S T/
>>/S Y S T E M A T I C/
>>/D I F F E R E N T I A L/
>>/M O R P H O G E N E T I C/
>>/P A N - P S Y C H I S T/
>>/R H I Z O M A T I C/
>>/C H A O S M I C/
>>/N O M A D I C/
>>/A F F E C T I V E/
>>/S C H I Z O T E C H N I C A L/
>>/N - D I M E N S I O N A L/
>>/M A N I F O L D E D/

Have you achieved the Body without Organs yet, /lit/? How do you produce new concepts philosophically? Do you write? Or blog? Produce art? Music? Perform therapy? Become shaman? I want to apply this philosophy to my life but am a useless NEET... :/
>>
File: 355.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
355.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>7867435
post-modernism pls go
>>
>>7867435

in other words you want to prompt a response that tries to reorganise the scattershot idealogies you evoke.

it's a metaphor for recapturing order armong disparate post-structuralist frameworks.
>>
>>7867440
deleuze may be post-modern insofar as period is concerned but he hardly insists on there being no truth or any games like that, in fact he provides a much more robust theory of ontology and epistemology than continentals and analytics alike
>>7867453
indeed. but you only answer one question.
>>
>>7867435
I, shitpost.
>>
What would D&G say about the refugee swarms in Europe?
>>
>>7867543
Philosophy is developed by outsiders.
>>
>>7867551
Yes I'm sure Abdullah Muhammad IV is thinking about the contemporary stage of evolutionary alienation while throwing rocks through windows and sexually harassing European girls.
>>
>>7867610
Perhaps not. But the philosophers will be forced to address the political issues he brings forward through the encounter with his alterity.
>>
>>7867610

>Philosophy is developed by outsiders. Therefore, all outsiders develop philosophy.

Nice logic, smart guy. With some racism mixed in too. What's it like to be braindead?
>>
>>7867633
That's precisely why they should be contained. Does the biologist give the rat his lab notes and a pencil and expect the rat to collect the data? Of course not, that is the role of the biologist, and the rat cage serves as the window to the rat's alterity through which the biologist observes. So it is with refugees. The Middle East is the rat cage.
>>7867642
Okay friendo. Tell me how that crop burning goes for you.
>>
>>7867652
No. One of the immigrant children will be smart and learn European culture and become an elite humanitarian and join some pan-atlantic masonic organization and use his skills and influence to stabilize the middle east and stop the flow of refugees. As long as the refugees flow the liberals will accept them just to piss you off so it's really rhe best solution.
>>
>>7867652

>Tell me how that crop burning goes for you.

Your assessment of my background is so inaccurate that I have no idea how this statement is supposed to relate to me.
>>
>>7867642

>racist=braindead

most great thinkers hated another race or culture of some kind, it was natural throughout history

>but it's the 21st century

What does that have to do with anything?
>>
File: ebC6GDS.jpg (86 KB, 712x348) Image search: [Google]
ebC6GDS.jpg
86 KB, 712x348
>>7867696
>>
>>7867700

>>>reddit
>>
>>7867700
aside from the evolution one those are reasonable answers
>>
>>7867734
well i suppose if you think the author is dead
>>
>>Philosophy is developed by outsiders. Therefore, all outsiders develop philosophy.
>Nice logic, smart guy.
That's literally how passive voice works.
ITT: fucking retards
>>
bad thread.
>>
>>7867682
Why not just engineer our own refugee hero instead of letting them swarm and destroy us while we wait then?
>>7867684
>on /lit/
>doesn't know basic history
>thinks I'm literally referring to burning crops
Maybe I'm wrong, refugees can't be much worse than this.
>>
>>7867551
So why arent most influential western philosophers jewish?
They were both outsiders in European society and educated.
>>
>>7867835
The Jewish communities in europe isolated themselves from the rest, at least in the begining, and the ones who chose to accept their national identity insted of their ethnic one usually grew up secular in their countries, they didn't really bring any "outside" culture with them.

That being said, a fair share of the most influential westers philosophers were jewish: Spinoza, Marx (and most Marxists), Wittgenstein, Bohr, Bergson, probably more i'm forgetting.

Also, when Jewish did meet with European culture in a sufficient scale, the results were quite impressive. It happend in Germany, and produced people like Heine, Einstein, and many more. Nietzsche wrote about it if i'm not mistaken, how the combination of Christian and Jewish mindsets has alot of strength.
>>
in this moment, i am Rhizomatic
not because of some phony molar system's Order-ings and Organ-isation
but because i have individuated my own Desiring Production onto a Body without Organs via a process of Becoming

~ gilles deleuze, 1972
>>
>makes philosophy thread
>instantly /pol/-retards start talking about rapefugees and Joos
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.