[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why became /lit/ so repetitive? Everyday I check there is mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94 KB, 715x800
Why became /lit/ so repetitive? Everyday I check there is mostly another bullshit dfw thread, or another Pynchon thread, or another Nietzsche thread, or another stoic thread, or another...... Where is the good content? where is the new and interesting shit /lit/? I loved /lit/ but without some exceptions it´s getting boring here....
>>
>>7865461
Aight. Start reading Dwight Macdonald. Sergej Snegow.

Anything else you want ?
>>
natural trough of the cycle of image board culture, as experienced by one who frequents it heavily
>>
>>7865461
Also, why isn't /lit/ reading to each other some plays on some discoord or skype session ?
>>
you forgot "thread complaining about /lit/"

and you are only adding to the problem
>>
File: 343.jpg (45 KB, 923x705) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
45 KB, 923x705
>>7865475
the tinychat group does when they aren't listening to classical music
>>
>>7865461
You're probably the same faggot who keeps posting frog-pictures.

Take that repetitive shit back to your containment board

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7865486
It is empty.
>>
>>7865479
why is talking about the problem adding to the problem? Would you prefer to continue to live in a bubble and imagine everything is fine??
>>
File: 1452858920097.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452858920097.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>7865486

Damn /lit/, looks pretty chill; to bad I'm a nervous wreck and can't handle any form of social interaction.
>>
>>7865502
yeah, the best time to check is around 10pm Miami time
>>
>>7865492
ha faggot! every damn board on 4chan is repetitive! It doesn´t matter where you go
>>
>>7865542
You have time to post, why aren't you there. Also, start reading Drewermann
>>
Because the non meme books arent read widely enough for the threads to stay up that long. Also there is very little deep understanding or talk about any books and so books with fewer memes get less comments and so also die faster.
>>
>>7865461
start with the greeks
>>
>>7865486
>autistic /soc/ faggots who don't actually read literature and just want to camwhore and talk about their lives instead

lol
>>
>>7865572
Anon is right! There are good threads but only the dfw, marx, nietzsche etc. dick sucking stays up long enough to be recognized!
>>
>>7865461
The stuck up attitude discourages wide ranging discussion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.