[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Might is Right.gif (33 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
Might is Right.gif
33 KB, 326x246
Can we talk about this book?
>>
>>7853075
But Senpai, might ain't right.
>>
File: rip.jpg (68 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
68 KB, 720x480
>>7853090
Yes it is.
>>
make me bitch
>>
But what is might really?
>>
Just read The Ego and Its Own, Stirner says everything worth saying about the subject (and many other subjects besides).
>>
>>7853075

If might IS right then why are those ideas expressed in that book dead?

You know whats ironic. SJW's won the war. They run the world now. Yet the idiots that read that book would never follow it's books teachings that the "weak should submit to the strong" and submit to the equality of JUSTICE.

It's called Social Justice for a reason, the powerful DO dictate what is right and just and what isn't.

PC Principals depiction as an insanely strong man, immune to Cartman's bullshit and willing to beat a child haft to death for social justice heresy wasn't a coincidence.
>>
>>7853137
Slave morality senpai, its cool to be weak now
>>
>>7853137
>SJW's won the war. They run the world now.
You should probably leave the internet every once and a while. You'd realize this statement is completely false.
>>
>>7853075
What's there to talk about?

https://youtu.be/00wGDln8VHk
>>
>>7853369
SJW's and PC-ideological courses are very alive at many of the universities in Europe and the US. They are winning the youth's or the very least setting the narrative. I know, because iv'e visited a bunch of them. It's not an "internet phenomena" and is very real. So either you are an ignoramus or you are a shill. In that case, get another job or start a kickstarter exposing shills and earn even more money!
>>
>>7853075
might isnt right because there are more weak people ? lol am i wrong or what
>>
>>7854093

Kids eventually grow up, and earning a living becomes more important than retarded social movements
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.