[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've this cursive handwriting mixed with block letters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 20160324_184033.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160324_184033.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
I've this cursive handwriting mixed with block letters.

Which one is more appealing to you: free or pure cursive? I'm planning on choosing one over the other.
>>
OP is a homosexual
>>
how does one spontaneously develop two separate handwriting styles?

let me rephrase that;
since nobody ever spontaneously develops two separate handwriting styles, the question begs as to why the hell would you consciously obsess about your handwriting.
>>
>>7847526
The first thing one learns about cursive is to not lift the writing utensil off the paper until the word is completed. Why would you labor yourself so much as to interrupt your words like "unjust" to simply put in a J. It looks dumber than just using one or the other.

>protip
Use the Palmer Method. Learn the right way to sit and hold your arm. Use your upper arm muscles to form the letters, not your lower arm muscles or wrist muscles
>>
>>7847526
Keep one in your back pocket just in case you have to do some shady stuff.
>>
>>7847562
My handwriting changes between a few styles and I don't mean for it to happen. It changes between sentences sometimes.

Maybe my handwriting is so poor that it just seems like its changing
>>
>>7847582
well fuck man, idk

I'm no expert, but it really does seem weird to me because of that 'b' and 'z' variation, which in my head rules out the possibility that your handwriting just 'seems' like it's changing.

have you maybe moved to a different country at a young age and had to adopt another culture or sth?
maybe the different handwriting styles thing could theoretically make its way into your two separate cultural identities, and now you're switching back and forth like a bilingual person would switch back and forth between two languages while thinking in their head.

but it's really just my layman theory
>>
>>7847579
This, you never know when you'll have to send some cryptic letters to the police after committing a series of murders.
>>
>>7847947
Always lived in the same place growing up. I became bilingual in high school. So it's not either of those.

Here's an example: one bunch of words and the letters will come through as blocky and stiff then the next bunch of words will suddenly come through as exaggerating the curves of letters

Sometimes lower case "T" comes through looking like a plus sign, other times it comes through more like how the 4chan font is. Just apply that to every letter
>>
File: fiona.jpg (117 KB, 860x613) Image search: [Google]
fiona.jpg
117 KB, 860x613
>>7847526
The right one, but only because I'm a card-carrying member of the Society for Italic Handwriting

As fast as cursive, as readable as print, and more aesthetic than both.
>>
File: 1391646292512.jpg (197 KB, 662x724) Image search: [Google]
1391646292512.jpg
197 KB, 662x724
>>7848136
>As fast as cursive
>>
File: 1455390520428.png (431 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
1455390520428.png
431 KB, 556x644
>>7848143
Prove me wrong, butterfingers
>>
>>7848174
All I have to do is think about a man lifting his hand off the paper for each letter as he writes a sentence.Then I think of is a man lifting his hand off the paper for each word as he writes each sentence.

3/10 I replied.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.