[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5107.jpg (70 KB, 294x475) Image search: [Google]
5107.jpg
70 KB, 294x475
Was it rape?
>>
>>7845374
is this literature?
>>
>>7845441
Of course it is.
>>
File: SeptemContraPhoebas.jpg (1 MB, 1681x2410) Image search: [Google]
SeptemContraPhoebas.jpg
1 MB, 1681x2410
Yes. It's pretty funny how many people on here missed the subtle-as-a-brick-to-the-head implication
>>
>>7845441
yep
>>
>>7845374

Only if you subscribe to feminism.
>>
That meme should have been dead a long time ago. Seriously stop it. It's not funny.
>>
>>7845374
Can someone describe to me what happened after Holden refused to pay the prostitute? I just remember the pimp taking off his shirt, and threatening Holden, but it seems just kind of bizarre to me.
>>
>>7846461
Holden does pay the pimp, they then ask him for even more money and he says no. Then the pimp punches him and leaves and Holden pretends he's been shot and is some kind of noir character.
>>
>look, it's this thread again
>>
That book was probably the worst pile of crap I read in high school.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.