[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this is the correct board for this, does anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1455723481825.jpg (70 KB, 453x605) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455723481825.jpg
70 KB, 453x605
I think this is the correct board for this, does anyone know of a place in NYC where I can see Midsummer's night dream preformed, and get really drunk and yell at the cast without getting kicked out?

I want the true experience like Shakespeare intended it
>>
>>7842997
I forgot if "Shakespeare in the park" was still a thing but that's probably as close as you'll get. Even then, you'd probably be asked to leave.
>>
>>7843032
It is, but they have actual famous people there doing the acting.

In Midsummer's the cast even heckles the play within the play. It's annoying when just because something is old we have to respect it so much we take the fun out of it
>>
Can we,go together on a date?
>>
>>7843075
R u a q t grill?
>>
>>7843092
I'm a qt boi.
>>
>>7843095
>>7843092
I can feel the tension in the air.
>>
>>7843095
I do not date bois
>>
>>7843121
Not even a man date??
>>
>>7843095
pics
>>
>>7843121
And why-ever not? You said you wanted the TRUE Shakespeare experience. The whole kit and caboodle. The entire package. Gay sex is a must.
>>
>>7843128
I'm shy senpai...
>>
>>7842997
http://taffetypunk.com/shows/shows.html

This is in DC but I think it's basically what you're looking for other than the location.
>>
>>7843175
Here's a better link that actually describes what they do. http://taffetypunk.com/company/bootleg.html
>>
>>7843175
So would I be able to shout "Hey Puck, did your dad fuck a goat or something?" Or "hamlet you are 35, why does your neet ass need your uncle to be king?" At the actors?
>>
>you will never be able to call Romeo an edgelord
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.