[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /lit/ where do you steal your books from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
hey /lit/
where do you steal your books from
>>
my mom

the fuCKING STUPID BITCH KEEPS INVITING ME OVER TO HER HOUSE

NOT MY FAULT IF HER DICKENS BOOKS GO "MISSING"

I THINK I'LL TAKE SOME TETLEY'S DECAF GREEN TEA TOO, BITCH! JUST STUFF THAT SHIT IN MY POCKET

OH WHAT'S THAT, I CAN HAVE SOME ORANGE JUICE? YOU DON'T "MIND?" GREAT, I'LL HAVE FIVE GLASSES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING STUPID WHORE!!!
>>
pirate bay
>>
>>7841200
thanks anon, that made me laugh
>>
File: 1457779625258.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457779625258.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>7841200
>ORANGE JUICE? YOU DON'T "MIND?" GREAT, I'LL HAVE FIVE GLASSES
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING STUPID WHORE!!!
>>
>>7841166
>Steal
>ever

Sorry, but I ain't a nigger.
>>
Library Genesis
#bookz
Mobilism
Kickass Torrents
>>
my local used book stores. niggers are dumb as fuck. elliots especially. lit is on the second floor and the cashier is on the first floor. I spend hours up there. getting all the books. pile em up and just put em in my backpack. I leave out the cheapest one. purchase that book and ask for a book mark or two.
>>
>>7841824
This is entirely degenerate.

>>7841166
I don't steal books. I borrow them from others who aren't currently reading them. I always return them to their owners after I'm done.
>>
I go to this place near me where they have shelves and shelves of books. All I have to do is scan the bar code on the book and then I walk out like nothing happened!

And then I put the book back after 3 weeks when I've finished reading it because materialism is for faggots.
>>
why should I?
used books are really cheap where I live, i can get most of them for 0,26$ or 0.52$.
and the ones that are more expensive cost around 2,63$. And if I want to read in English, I just download ebooks.
>>
>>7841200
Haha
>>
>>7841806
fag
>>
File: 1454281486230.jpg (34 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1454281486230.jpg
34 KB, 499x499
I remember I read a Plutarch's Life of some Roman general who knocked the stuffing out of a bunch of Macedonians. I think it was Plutarch anyway. This general took his sons on campaign, and they were /lit/. The general didn't let them plunder anything big, but let them steal as many books as they wanted form the Macedonians. I thought that would be a comfy experience.

Why couldn't I have been a real patrician? That life sounds great. A few months each year pacifying barbarians, then a nice rest snug as a bug in a rug in Rome: naked wrestling, betting on gladiator fights, banquets, chariot racing, qt slavegirls, and lots of high tier lit of course.
>>
>>7841907
You're the faggot, nigger! That anon is right!
>>
File: 1457380461937.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457380461937.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>7841914
Fuckkk
>>
>>7841907
>>7841920
>Not respecting books as the last sacred and worthwhile commodity like food and water.
Not even trying to live a lit lifestyle.
>>
>faggots calling ebooks stolen
>rationalizing the faggotry of not being able to steal a freakin book

fegs
>>
>>7841370
kek
>>
>>7841166
>stealing books

nigger have no decency
>>
>buy book, shitty looking edition but whatever
>see nicer looking edition in bookshop later, same price (not like cheap paperback to noice hardback)
>steal book, move tag to bought version
>put it back next day
>>
MyAnonamouse
>tfw no bib account
>>
>>7841166
torrents
>>
>not spending your NEET bux on books
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.