[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally the most boring fucking book I have ever read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 198x254
This is literally the most boring fucking book I have ever read in my entire life, and I do not understand how the fuck /lit/ parrots this fucking thing around like it's the reincarnation of Ganesh.

The dialogue is flat and sterile and unrealistic, the characters are INSANELY fucking two dimensional, and it's full of fucking horribly dragged on pretentious fucking bullshit.

The book ITSELF is dragged on pretentious fucking bullshit.

I have lost all respect for /lit/s views on books after this fucking shit. This is literally the book form of a piece of shit with gold coating on it.

You guys talk an awful lot about Reddit and how shit their taste in books are, but Jesus Christ, if this is the best you have to offer... It really makes me reconsider my fucking thoughts on the whole anti-Reddit thing.
>>
File: 1454870745192.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454870745192.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>7840627
I congratulate you on your first reading of it, faggot. Now learn how to read better.
>>
One word: sheeps
>>
>>7840627
Read The Iliad and The Odyssey

Read Portrait and Dubliners

Read Hamlet

Then read Ulysses 2 more times
>>
>>7840627
You're too dumb for it.
>>
>>7840627
>—Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuck Mulligan clucked lewdly. O word of fear!
>>
>>7840648
that's too much work!
>>
File: 1457970951366.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1457970951366.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>>7840627
People like you bore me to death anon. You've clearly mat a book that is yet too hard for you to understand, but instead of asking for advice(or better find commentary to the book) you become autistic and start blaming people for your own faults and mentioning reddit for some weird reason. How did you even have the temper to read this book until completion, without being invested in it? Jesus fucking Christ man.
>>
>>7840627
/lit/ has the best trolls
>>
>>7840727
>falling for such obvious bait
Your lucky you weren't born a fish anon
>>
>>7840735
I knew this was bait, and I loved it. I needed this
>>
>>7840721
Then suck it up and get off this board.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.