[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sevigny by Sevigny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: book.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2486) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2486
I do quite like her. Stumbled upon this by pure accident. Someone read it? Is it worth it? What's it about? Just pics or text, too?

[Someone able/willing to provide a link to the electronic version?]
>>
other than playing that chick with aids in that 90s movie did she ever do anything else worth a shit? that said i moved to new york right at the end of the 90s little did i know it would turn from cool shit like that to trustfund shopping mall
>>
American Psycho, Last Days of Disco: both good movies.
>>
>>7832743
i know a muslim chick who looks exactly like her and talks exactly like her, i'm like wtf this is weird, maybe since she looks the same she like copied all her mannerism or something, or else the muslim chick is like the descendant of some mamluke warrior taken from whatever country sevigny was from and they are genetically close or something
>>
The books, guys, the book! Tell me something about that book!
>>
>>7832801
It is very unlikely anyone here has read this.

>>7832730
the brown bunny, gummo, julien donkey boy, dogville, broken flowers, she's done some good shit
>>
>>7832801
sorry breh i only read the biography/memior of successful ppl not "cool" ppl. i know some ppl love that shit, i was at barnes and noble one day and there was a line of grungy semi-hip college chicks going down four flights of stairs and out the door, turns out patti smith or some shit was like reading a book or something, i was like who gives a shit about patti fucking smith
>>
>>7832929
Patti Smith is actually a great musician and a surprisingly good writer though

there's a disanalogy between the actually influential patti smith and a bit part actress
>>
blowjob lol
>>
>>7832843
>the brown bunny, gummo, julien donkey boy, dogville, broken flowers, she's done some good shit
you mean pretentious as fuck shit?
>>
>>7833234

go away, square pleb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.