[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can help you with the german Literature. Eg for reading Kafka,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: jerusalem2.png (2 MB, 1554x2224) Image search: [Google]
jerusalem2.png
2 MB, 1554x2224
I can help you with the german Literature. Eg for reading Kafka, Nietzsche, Freud etc..

pic unrelated.
>>
What is some easy literature for a learner to start off with?

What is the German equivalent of Camus e.g.?
>>
>>7832449
I´d suggest you Poems by Friedrich G-ttlieb Klopstock. Otherwise maybe something by Erich Kästner. We could skype and you just could ask about difficult sentences or stuff like that. I am not a teacher though, so I don´t really know if Klopstockis appropriate.
>>
Are there any good /lit/-esque German literature forums?
>>
File: testynorm.jpg (17 KB, 309x237) Image search: [Google]
testynorm.jpg
17 KB, 309x237
>>7832445

Why do people post controversial photographs as "pic unrelated"'s?

There's no way this thread isn't going to devolve into an Israel-Palestine thread and you've already made me hate you and want to shitpost/derail your thread.
>>
File: German20.jpg (944 KB, 1926x3700) Image search: [Google]
German20.jpg
944 KB, 1926x3700
>>7833082
It is probably a risk/reward type thing.

More people will open the thread to see what the picture says, but there is a chance (a very good chance) that it will derail.

I know I would not have clicked this thread were it not for that picture.

idk, here is a picture so this post is not entirely worthless.
>>
>>7833082
Why is the picture controversial?
I just want to help people with their german.
And what is this "palestine"? You mean like the hebrew word for invaders?
Hate isn´t good btw.
>>
>>7832445
Who are the lesser known German surrealists (in lit) and are they any good?
>>
Is Kehlmann easy to read in German?
>>
>>7832461
>G-ttlieb

Christ, what an edgy faggot
>>
>>7835253
Had a quick look at it and it's not super difficult, it's popular literature. But it's also set in a different time and it's not for children. Sentences and grammar are more complex than Harry Potter but not too hard.
>>
>>7835251
It´s about german language, not authors m8 ^^.

>>7835263
What do you mean?
>>
File: 40995[1].jpg (139 KB, 390x640) Image search: [Google]
40995[1].jpg
139 KB, 390x640
I'm looking for German authors that hits the current Zeitgeist like Thomas Meinecke and Rainald Götz
>>
>>7835394
I love Thomas Kapielski's Sämtliche Gottesbeweise

(not OP)
>>
>>7835282
I assume he's commenting on you removing the o from Gottlieb out of contrived respect for your deity or something like that.
>>
>>7835403
Right, but where is the problem with that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.