[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Post sentences. Get/give horribly biased feedback. "One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: EstherP.gif (2 MB, 460x448) Image search: [Google]
EstherP.gif
2 MB, 460x448
>Post sentences. Get/give horribly biased feedback.

"One time I stared at a wall for 43 years twice."
>>
>>7831791
Such a man would likely be dead

"Don't spit the beauty of the world at my face; in the city, even the sky is stolen from us"
>>
>>7831792
stop trying so hard
>>7831791
better, but it sounds pretentious
>>
>>7831792
I actually like your response more than your sentence.
>>
Your false dichtomoy of neo-Faustian values betrays a demeaning sense of proto-nihilism dear padewan.
>>
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah post more of her
>>
File: tumblr_n3t6hcxTSn1ty9axso1_500.gif (969 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3t6hcxTSn1ty9axso1_500.gif
969 KB, 500x252
>>7833502
>>
>>7833502
>>7833643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZIiIXuVwo
>>
She put her hand on my head/neck/back--tip, tip, tap--sanding my skin with glass.
>>
File: giphy.gif (498 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498 KB, 500x405
>>7833751
>>
"I never believed in god, until it was too late."
>>
Fear of the wrong choice had made him mentally sedentary; dulled him from the shine he would never know he’d once had to the general feeling of ataraxy that now with himself felt synonymous, flushed periodically by human exasperation and instances of sardonic humor, but eternal and returning like all that goes up.
>>
Have you ever looked at something for so long that you forgot that it was your mom's left tit?
>>
"On my chest are nine breasts, arranged in a three by three grid."
>>
>>7835002
I like it, but I think it would be better if you said "nine tiny breasts". Just a thought.
>>
As if you could remember something so pure.
>>
>>7835018
>>7835002
Or "little" since "tiny" sounds too much like "nine".
>>
Death is a gang-boss.
>>
>>7835018
>>7835029
but they aren't tiny. the next sentence describes them as being double L cup.
>>
>>7835035
Well it would be funnier if they were tiny.
>>
all of these are terrible tbqh
>>
>>7835043
>First word not capitalized
>"Computer talk"
>No period
>Slightly intriguing, however. I want to know what "these" are.
2/10
>>
>>7835047
Absolutely predictable response. No wit, no creativity, no innovation. No humor. Almost pure instinct, seething with insecurity. Despicable. Not even a younger self would appreciate this. Unremarkable, immediately forgotten.
>>
>>7833740
yea esther i want to get some ice cream with her :3
>>
Gainsborough, Aivazovsky, and Mr. Du Maurier, his watercolour teacher, and then countless other romantic artists materialised suddenly as to make Charles wince, giving him the impression their sudden entrances were intended to spite him, all of whom made their way into seats; consolidating the perfectly distributed point-traces of a circle.
>>
>>7835063
I had more fun writing this than I did reading your post.
>>
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>
>>7835151
10/10 great imagery.
>>
"Watch out young boy. I've done drug deals, when your parents just explored the condoms."
>>
>>7835126
same to be quite honest with you family
>>
A:"How many do you need, boy?"
B:"3. 1 for the job. 1 if something wents wrong. And 1 if I get caught."
A:"What is it for?"
B:"A family thing. My sister .. died."
The man looked unconfortable.
>A:"Listen boy, If you will really need the third shot. Do it threw your lower jaw directly into the head. And don't close your eyes, you would regret it."
>>
Though I knew not if I would make it back from my journey, I knew certainly that legends would run on every road
>>
>>7835167
You're a little slow, aren't you?
>>
>>7835180
Uhh?
>>
>>7835180
>>
>>7833486
SPENGLER
P
E
N
G
L
E
D
>>
>>7835180
>>7835189
"Nice girl."
uhh, oh. damn.
>>
'Der Ewige Jude' - the bane of humanity, the mask hanging next to the flight plan, the source of fires burning men large and small alike. They rise, rise from the wreckage with one goal - to leave no survivors.
>>
>>7831791
He’d been faking it his whole life and deep down, beneath every layer of up-its-own-ass self-reference, I’m sure he knew he was never going to make it.
>>
>>7831800
X2 this actually
>>
>>7835030

Get out of here stalker.
>>
>>7831791
If you can't tell me why you chose 43 you're automatically shit.
>>
>>7834954
disgusting
>>
>>7831791
and I gave her such exquisite hatred. Hate is the noblest act of love one can bestow upon God's abandoned children.
>>
There was no hope for him this time: it was the third stroke.
>>
>>7835825
Cont.

Night after night I had passed the house (it was vacation time) and studied the lighted square of window: and night after night I had found it lighted in the same way, faintly and evenly. If he was dead, I thought, I would see the reflection of candles on the darkened blind for I knew that two candles must be set at the head of a corpse. He had often said to me: "I am not long for this world," and I had thought his words idle. Now I knew they were true. Every night as I gazed up at the window I said softly to myself the word paralysis.
>>
It's three months to the day that she left me. And now, in that empty space she used to occupy, she echoes.
>>
>>7835772
Seconded.
>>
saving this thread from dying
>>
>>7835289
delet this
>>
>>7838008
p. good, 7/10
>>
Once in a while a zero is generated by the research of values even if the numeration of unknowns begins at one.
>>
My name is Lucah, I live upstairs from you.
>>
>>7838162
Beautiful use of the names Lucas by adding an extra h. It gives off a vibe of confident exhuberance to thxfaZx5$#
>>
File: 1429816402104.png (16 KB, 802x594) Image search: [Google]
1429816402104.png
16 KB, 802x594
Do you mind if I snag a toke from you dude?

Sure, no worries

Thanks man, appreciate it

*exit hairnet*
>>
Her sphincter puckered as it unloaded the pungent turd which fell into the toilet bowl splashing my face with toilet water - judging by the dark color of the stool, it was safe to say that this hot one had been in the chamber far too long.
>>
>>7831791
"I have become death, the destroyer of my world, and yours."
>>
The puppy was only used as a distraction for our wildfire lust.
>>
>>7838277
I don't approve of this
>>
>>7838325
do you kiss your mothers asshole with that dirty mouth boy?
>>
I love being blacked.
>>
>>7835035
if they were L cup then they wouldn't be in a grid cuz they would kinda sag together in a mound. how do you not know anything about how gravity affects titties

>>7835029
"nine tiny" is a great instance of near rhyme, you mong. it sounds wonderful
>>
>>7838580
They would be in a grid insofar as there would be three rows and three columns of tits, as opposed to two columns and four rows with a remainder.
>>
>>7838157
I don't get it
>>
>>7839586
it's math senpai
>>
Hunter teaches the hunted rules of the game
>>
Here is what jews don't want you to hear: How I could just kill a queer
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.