[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bow before me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
Bow before me
>>
>>7830399
i bow before no one.
>>
>>7830399
narcissism: spook
>>7830405
ego: spook
>>
>>7830414
desire to correct others: spook.
>>
>>7830427
desire to correct the desire to correct others: spook
>>
>>7830432
desire to correct the desire to correct the other's initial correction: spook.
>>
File: Sluggo-NO.jpg (78 KB, 400x484) Image search: [Google]
Sluggo-NO.jpg
78 KB, 400x484
>>7830399
No.
Next question.
>>
>>7830399
Eat my shorts.
>>
>>7830438

Infinite recursion: spook
>>
>>7830405
Your employer
Your spouse
Your rival
Your masters
>>
Should I bow to my guardian angel? Or is even that a failure of egoism?
>>
>>7830566
all spooks.
>>
>>7830575
the guardian angel is a spook.
>>
>>7830586

Well yeah but like, whatever it is. Should I bow to it.
>>
>>7830580
Kek
>>
No one in this thread knows what a spook is, even if this is in jest

Individuals are "reality"
>>
>>7830598
Spooky
>>
>>7830598
>individuals are reality
but the image of them (the power they have based on their status or position in society) is, ultimately, you guessed it... a spook.
>>
>>7830611
Yes..... But that isn't what I was implying was it? It's fun to pretend roles don't exist but I'd rather work around them
>>
stirner threads ain't what they used to be.
>>
avoiding spooks = spook
>>
>>7831481
Nothing to discuss
>>
>>7831481
Do tell, what did you project them to ontologically be?
>>
>>7830438
>>7830432

post >>7830427 didnt correct anyone

inb4 recursion
>>
>>7831481
What happened to them? I don't visit /lit/ to often but it appeared to me that they suddenly disappeared sometime around December and Gass threads took over.
>>
>>7832428
cor·rect
kəˈrekt/
adjective
adjective: correct
free from error; in accordance with fact or truth.

verb
verb: correct; 3rd person present: corrects; past tense: corrected; past participle: corrected; gerund or present participle: correcting

put right (an error or fault).

. . .

it could be considered a correction since the poster pointed out the ways in which they were both going against stirner's idea of a spook. the other poster then stated that that poster (due to his desire to want to correct, or rectify the situation) was also falling victim to an egotistical spook.
Then, again, all the posts thus-far have been parodies, so...
>>
>>7830399
I want to read his stuff. What's a good starting point? Should I start with Ego and It's Own?
>>
>>7830441
<33333333333333
>>
>>7834230
Yeah, just read the Ego while listening to Ich hab' wein Sach auf Nichts gestellt repeatedly.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.