[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bibliotik Share Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: bib.png (6 KB, 373x91) Image search: [Google]
bib.png
6 KB, 373x91
Ask for a book and I will get it for you if Bib has it. I won't grab anything that has ridiculous file sizes though.
>>
The Sword and the Crucible
>A History of the Metallurgy of European Swords up to the 16th Century
>Alan Williams
>>
>Meditations on Quixote
by José Ortega y Gasset
>The Queue
by Vladimir Sorokin
>Willie Masters' Lonesome Wife
by William H. Gass
>Anything by Unica Zürn
>>
Nueva historia general de mexico - many authors, dunno who's listed, publisher is colegio de mexico
>>
The High Mountains of Portugal by Yann Martel
>>
>>7829824
Seconding Unica Zürn

also

Anything from Urbanomic (so Nick Land, Robin Mackay, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_%28journal%29)

or anything from Feral House. Much appreciated, anon.
>>
A Thousand One-Second Stories by Inagaki Taruho
>>
Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics, by Daniel Wallace
please and thank you
>>
How is bibliotik now anyway? Last time I was on it was really static, with plenty of old content, some popular new releases that were already everywhere else, but nothing new in the obscure and not that popular department. I kinda doubt anything requested here is on it.
>>
Adverbs by Daniel Handler

Crazy Wisdom by Wes "Scoop" Nisker

Thank you anon.
>>
What's the point of bibliotik when libgen has everything?
>>
>>7829962
It doesn't
>>
the organization man, whyte
>>
>>7829824
Quality thread, OP.
>>
>>7829824
non pdf of The Philokalia
>>
I don't have anything on top of my mind but will DL everything suggested just in case
>>
Paula Fox - The Widow’s Children
>>
>>7829941
1. You get banned quickly and easily if you make any waves or break any rules. The mods are cocksucking elitists and the community would be good if not for its moderation.
2. Its content is very very good, especially if you are into periodicals and perfect retail version epubs, but otherwise the actual books found on libgen, mobilism, that piratebay uploader workerbee, or btdigg are roughly equivalent, especially for textbooks.
3. Its bounty system is 10/10
4. Its seeding rules are extremely fair.
5. It is very difficult to get into if you arent a what.cd poweruser
6. The sheer amount of technical problems it experiences at this point can only be attributed to incompetence or a system administrator that views it to be of tertiary importance to you know, anything else.
7. The degree to which you are responsive for those you invite is frustrating, as several anons have reported tree bans, bans for their invites not behaving, or invites being withdrawn from them.
8. To be a poweruser is super time consuming, you either get lucky on bounties or basically have to have an overdrive system that allows rss updates for new content.

All in all, dont feel like its some panacea, you can get very similar content elsewhere online.
>>
>>7831981
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4ba71048d70b8ca70ea9134c45dc3346cce50a1c&dn=Philokalia--The%20Eastern%20Christian%20Spirit

>>7829890
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:caf871d15d92345d929a1e4e8737a67f571d91b4&dn=The%20High%20Mountains%20of%20Portugal

>>7829852
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fe548eb473eeea5566027bf5ac265414f2618552&dn=UnicaZurn
>>
>>7829824
pedro paramo
>>
>>7833806
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:45896f908558eb980054b10d4ff740d30bb0a662&dn=Pedro%20Paramo%20-%20Juan%20Rulfo.epub
>>
The Craftsman's Handbook by Cennnino d'Andrea Cennini("Il Libro dell' Arte")
Translated by Daniel V. Thompson, Jr.
>>
Can you get me some Phillip K Dick books?
Man in the High Castle/ Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
>>
>>7833785
thanks nigg
>>
>>7833829
>Man in the High Castle
http://bookzz.org/dl/1655561/73447b
>Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
http://bookzz.org/dl/1612542/cfe572
>>
>>7833846
Thanks!
>>
Heart of Europe: A History of the Holy Roman Empire by Peter H. Wilson (2016)
>>
>>7829962
I thought Libgen was taken down?
Can't find it...
>>
>>7833886
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Also, bookzz and bookfi share the same database (with the exception of some really stem shit).

They lost their case and immediately set up servers in Russia. Anyways, reddit usually keeps up on mirrors. inb4 >reddit, its the first response on google for libgen mirrors.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.