[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/, are there any good romance novels about a woman with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 709x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 709x1025
Hey /lit/, are there any good romance novels about a woman with an animal/beast lover?
>>
>>
>>7829424
Its not good. Gave this to a friend as a joke. She said it was written like shit.
>>
>>
Pig Tales.
>>
my diary, desu
>>
File: 1417242824953.jpg (145 KB, 389x910) Image search: [Google]
1417242824953.jpg
145 KB, 389x910
>>7829424
>>
>>7829421
>>
File: 88c.png (60 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
88c.png
60 KB, 700x566
>>7829533
>>
>>7829551
t. Butthurt Lib

take a joke you nigger
>>
File: Sirius.jpg (29 KB, 293x397) Image search: [Google]
Sirius.jpg
29 KB, 293x397
>>7829421
This might be in a similar vein...
>>
>>7829421
That anon who was publishing that contraversial book involving a dragon
>>
>>7829533
kek
>>
>>7829492
and people still defend the stereotype that only the best books get published, and that indie books are inherently worthless.
>>
>>7829584
whatever happened to that anyways?
>>
>>7829492
>Governor General's Award
>hardly imaginable
>big, furry, assymetrical balls
O shit!
>>
>>7829492
>Engel's writing craft was admired, with Globe and Mail noting her "fine use of understatement, control, and economy."
>>
Amazon has a fuckton of them for download

You sick fuck
>>
>>7829533
Beat me to it.
>>
File: Wolf's_head,_wolf's_heart.jpg (42 KB, 267x440) Image search: [Google]
Wolf's_head,_wolf's_heart.jpg
42 KB, 267x440
Firekeeper Saga by Jane Lindskold comes to mind.
I enjoyed the series anyways.

The romance between the main character and her "brother" (a wolf) is actually very interesting as they recognize it would be ridiculous to try to reproduce, so just enjoy each other's company in the manner lovers might enjoy a night reading besides each other on a couch.

So no animal sex, if that's what you're after.
>>
Try Christie Sims

Other hits include "Ravaged by the Raptors", "Taken by the Pterodactyl", "Ravished by the Triceratops", "Running from the Raptor" and "T-Rex Troubles"
>>
>>7829563
whooa, someone else who posts Olaf Stapledon books posts on lit?
Surprisingly, that's one of the only books I haven't read of his, is it anything like his others?
>>
>>7831895
Holy shit it's legit!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_erotica
http://www.amazon.com/Christie-Sims/e/B00CMBW1PC
>>
>>7832418
>A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay
>>
>>7832167
To my shame, I must admit to not reading it. I have a Science Fiction Encylcopedia (from '75) that discusses major themes in SciFi. There was brief mention of bestiality in the Sex and Taboos section.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.