[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should I read next lit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (355 KB, 1200x5120) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
355 KB, 1200x5120
what should I read next lit?
>>
I should mention I read and liked story of the eye, the wasp factory, and in the miso soup. I also read the metamorphosis and didn't like it.
>>
story of the eye, notes from underground, no longer human, or thus spoke zarathustra
>>
>>7829333
War and war
>>
File: Muh_Calibre.png (114 KB, 1360x1316) Image search: [Google]
Muh_Calibre.png
114 KB, 1360x1316
Calibre Screen threads are my favorite bookshelf threads.
>>
>>7829367
the worm ouroboros and barabbas. very nice, anon.
>>
>>7829367
I don't use calibre for anything but a converter. Are there any benefits to employing it as an organizer?
>>
>>7829333
Lady Chatterly's Lover
>>
>>7829432
I basically add books to my directory as I see recommendations, and when I finish the books on my kindle i sideload my new batch. But once you get several hundred its interesting to see a huge view of your taste.

I wish you could download Library of Congress or ISBN metadata so you could really plot out your reading habits.
>>
>>7829437
I don't really have a "taste" in books. I'm OP and I've only really read 4 of the books on that list. I just have a strong desire to be more well read. I just started reading notes from underground though and all I have to say is what the fuck. There is no describing what the fuck I just read. I sorta think I understand what that guy was saying, but in conclusion; what the fuck.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.