[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Art of Always Being Right: Thirty Eight Ways to Win When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 192x293) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 192x293
>The Art of Always Being Right: Thirty Eight Ways to Win When You Are Defeated

In my Amazon Basket right now. Is it worth it?
I want to be an asshole and annoy people, will this help me to do that?
>>
Yeah, I read it and I can win 90% of arguments now againts plebs.
>>
>>7829139
you need to read a book to learn to be an asshole?
>>
Read Schopenhauer's book on the subject instead, pleb.
>>
>>7829139
This book was always so poorly marketed, that it makes me cringe. It's exactly the opposite, actually - in a slightly satirical way Schopenhauer presents common ways to win an argument, some of them fallacies, ad hominems and diversions, so that you can learn to recognize them and turn them against your opponent, NOT use them yourself.
>>
>reading modern-day self-help garbage
>>
>>7830559
>masturbaiting
>>
>>7830559

> Schopenhauer
> Self-help

Anon, have you Schope'd a day in your life?
>>
It's satire you absolute faggot. It's satirizing people like you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>7831708
lolumad
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.