[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live in Stratford-upon-Avon >Tourists are insufferable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: shake.png (128 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
shake.png
128 KB, 250x354
>Live in Stratford-upon-Avon
>Tourists are insufferable at the best of time
>The 400th anniversary of his death will be cancer
>>
>know about historical figure
>hurr id better go stand in/near the geographical location where he transisted
>>
>live in Nantucket
>the only harpoon I sharpen is my dick
>>
>study history and literature in Oxford
>constantly confronted with all the amazing authors at our university, and my own literary insignificance
>>
>>7826356

I have known they are scanning (actually they have already scanned) Shakespeare’s grave. Do you have any knowledge of what they have found?

And you are actually lucky: I have seen your city in Google Earth: it is very organized, it has a lot of trees and a river…it’s wonderful.
>>
>>7826374

Like virtually every town in England, even this has been ruined somewhat. We have small commieblocks, here is the location of a few crack dens

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.2006712,-1.7331724,3a,61.7y,211.47h,87.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdJNBnxD1nC3mGFe-w0z38w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

another small commie blocks where someone was murdered 2 weeks ago

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.1861153,-1.7142518,3a,39.6y,306.85h,91.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgp2U7u6zrX2-ty5Yz5I0cQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
>>7826356
>>7826380
You still live in a nice place generally. I lived in Bath for a while and it's pretty easy to know where you should avoid at particular times. And cherish the fact that you live in a nice part of the Midlands - there are many more worse towns nearby, I know because I live in one
>>
>>7826382

Yeah, I didn't mean to make it seem worse than it is, because I know it's significantly above for England. The old centre is spectacular
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.