[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shitty literature.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 384x384
ITT: Shitty literature.
>>
dfw
>>
>>7822032
Validate your point, mister/miss Obvious.
>>
>>7822041
he had no discernible talent
>>
>le game of thrones passage about dany having diarrhea in the bushes
>>
>>7822043
So that's why he's being talked on this board too often?
>>
Stephen King
J. K. Rowling
Ayn Rand
The book my history professor wrote and forced us to buy by putting questions about it on the test.
>>
>>7822047
Validated. Any other?
>>
>>7822050
>thinking popularity has anything to do with quality

stay /reddit/
>>
>>7822053
>Stephen King
>J. K. Rowling
>Ayan Rand
Um, controversial.
>>
>>7822065
Um, not really. It is well established in academia that those authors are trash.
>>
>>7822068
>It is well established in academia that those authors are trash
Validation needed.
>>
>>7822064
You're the same kind of person who would agree with someone who said Nirvana's Nevermind had no discernable talent. Stay stupid, idiot.
>>
Ready Player One.
>>
>>7822086
i don't even know what that is

/mu/fags need to leave
>>
>>7822096
Validated. Any other?
>>
>>7822098
>i don't even know what that is
You have no discernable talent, get out.
>>
>>7822107
go back to your containment board
>>
>>7822114
I said get out.
>>
>>7822119
Don't you ever reply to me again you little maggot. I swear to fucking god I will end your miserable little experience.
>>
>>7822126
Out.
>>
>>7822086
Acoustic fingerstyle guitarist here. Nirvana hardly had any discernible talent. Especially in nevermind.
>>
>>7822243
"Hey guys, let's right another song"
"Alright, how about a series of power chords and a hook that took five minutes to write?"
"Perfect"
*Kurt drops cyringe*
"What were we just talking about? Hey let's write a song."
"How about a series of power chords and a hook that took five minutes to write?"
"Perfect."
"What?"
"Just scream loudly like you're out of heroin"
>>
>>7822243
Hey dude, they had a cool aesthetic and they wrote good songs. Nothing John Fahey plays can grab me like Smells Like Teen Spirit. That isn't to say that Fahey's music isn't captivating in some respect, but it is to say that what you and Fahey do isn't comparable to Nirvana.
>>
Ishmael
Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
The Bell Jar

I don't have reasons, I just really hated them.
>>
>>7822256
I enjoyed high school too. Let me know when you realize that you know nothing and some talentless clown sold you an image.
>>
>>7822268
nirvana fags on suicide watch
>>
>>7822268
He didn't sell me anything. I stole his music! Ha. I don't care if he was a useless heroin addict; he's not a martyr to me. It's just visceral pop music that one can enjoy with the same panache as anything substantial.
>>
>>7822243
Fuck out Axl.
>>
>>7822316
Shut up, Nick Minaj.
>>
>>7822342
ur not interested in me! I am not your equal apparently. I am crying.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.