[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More books about relationships between women and young boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tampa.jpg (410 KB, 450x712) Image search: [Google]
tampa.jpg
410 KB, 450x712
More books about relationships between women and young boys?
>>
>>7819199
I've wanted to read that since I saw it recommended here. Is it worth my time, or at least is it a quick, entertaining read?
>>
>>7819199
you can try /b/ shota threads, you pedo
>>
>>7819224
It's both quick and entertaining, not a classic or anything though.

>>7819234
I'm interested from a literary standpoint.
>>
>>7819244
>literary standpoint
They have comic and manga, mate
>>
>>7819244
>It's both quick and entertaining, not a classic or anything though.

That's good. Now, is it well-written and thought out, or just middle-brow tier?
>>
>>7819260
>>7819224
I found it pretty boring actually. The main character is so unidimensional it's painful to read. And the prose is great on the first page, and then quickly drops off and never recovers. But yeah, if the subject interests you, give it a go. Just saying, don't expect a female version of Lolita, this is more like "Hurr durr boys r sexy, must fuck them". I remember reading through some very graphic sex scenes and thinking "what the fuck is the point of writing this out? How does it do the novel any service?"
>>
When I first got my kindle I brought this because it was 99p and I was ~13 and didn't know what torrenting was. It's icky as fuck, there's both a male predator and a female predator in it. I was honestly too young to be reading the subject (the cover has a motherfucking butterfly on it I wasn't expecting child rape and murder) and don't remember the writing but I found the book entertaining at least.
>>
>>7819199
i guess I should write an autobiography
>>
In Praise of the Stepmother
>>
>Vagina cover
>Alissa NUTTING

wew lad
>>
suggestive book covers are tasteless and not very clever
>>
>>7819913
Don't judge
>>
>>7819587
my thoughts exactly
>>
>>7819199
How Stella Got Her Groove Back
>>
>>7819234
Truly, is there a difference? The masses cry out in impotent rage when they see the love between a woman and a child, but prostrate themselves before the love between a man and a child. Who are you to judge?
>>
>>7819929
Stop judging my judgment.
>>
>>7819199
the first few chapters of in praise of older women, you should read it anyways its amazing.
>>
It's a pretty quick read. Once the "affair" really gets underway, though, the plot kind of falls apart. The protagonist is so blatantly immoral in every aspect of her life that she can't carry the story after that. I will say the seduction aspect was interesting, as the extent of her planning is almost as disturbing as the actual act.

I've also read The End of Alice and of the two would recommend that one, though there's less focus on the female predator than the male prisoner she's corresponding with. There's a gradual reveal of what, exactly, happened to Alice as well as the question of how truthful the female predator is actually being in her writings.
>>
>>7819224
i saw it in a thread and read it on a whim, pretty bad honestly. the fantasizing/planning bits are well written and disturbing, but once she actually starts molesting a kid it's pretty stupid.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.