[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing spots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
>Work
>Get home to cramped apartment
>Kids running around outside because summer
>Next door neighbors playing music, shouting
>Kids bumping into furniture nextdoor until midnight
>Put on headphones and attempt to zone out and write
Do you have an ideal type of writing location/time/mental state? Share them.
>>
>>7819069
How about you discipline your children? What the fuck man, you shouldn't have to leave your own house just to get some peace and quiet.
>>
File: nFWG2cv.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nFWG2cv.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>7819087
I'm single. I have no kids.
>>
>>7819069
I feel ya OP, in summer there are always insolent little fucks running around the road screaming, I just yell out the window at them and they don't come running past the house again for the rest of the day. Are there any nice libraries in your area? Guaranteed quiet and nice to be in as long as the actual library has a nice working environment.
>>
>>7819069
I like to write under stress. I remember that with my exam folio i spent ten hours writing it, three drafts, but i forgot to bring in the draft that day, it was only 1000 words so i just made a whole new one in half an hour during RS, came back the next day and my teacher told me it was better. Broke the disillusionment that i needed to be calm while writing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.