[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate this cunt. She is no philosopher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 251x200
I fucking hate this cunt. She is no philosopher.
>>
True, but she did suck a real philosophers dick.
>>
> she
> philosopher
>>
>>7816353
You don't know shit about philosophy though
>>
From the picture I thought that was a man that I frankly did not recognize

The second sentence of her wikipedia article states that she didn't consider herself a philosopher and actively rejected the label
>>
>>7816353
why do you hate her so much? do you think she masqueraded as a philosopher?
>>
I like her because Heidegger wrote most Being and Time while he was in her pussy.
>>
>>7816394
How the fuck is she his mum when they were like the same age?
>>
Because she never really clarifies concepts such as responsibility or judgement, and she doesn't do anything but repeat herself. Maybe her work is enlightening regarding the question of WWII but she should have clarified what she was talking about first.
>>
>>7816353
Is that bloom in a wig?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.