[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start on Dugin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Alexander-Dugin.jpg (376 KB, 1729x1279) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-Dugin.jpg
376 KB, 1729x1279
Where do I start on Dugin?
>>
dr seuss
>>
File: 18n6qrm2r0pmujpg.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
18n6qrm2r0pmujpg.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>7814238
It's funny how America's ruling classes are boring ass neurotic white people, while Russia's leadership is entirely composed of OGs and would-be wacky James Bond supervillians.
>>
>>7814238
4PT, obviously

If you can read Russian, read Foundations of Geopolitics
>>
>>7815633
Why hasn't Geopolitics been translated? He pubishes crap like Putin vs Putin in english but not his seminal text
>>
>>7815972
>translating his book on geopolitics into the language of the enemy
>>
File: Eduard-Limonov.jpg (182 KB, 900x698) Image search: [Google]
Eduard-Limonov.jpg
182 KB, 900x698
is this meme worth reading?
>>
>>7815632
It's funny how often you encounter inane sweeping over generalizations on the Internet.
>>
>>7816165
no fun
>>
>>7816160
Yes, but only if you swear to repeat yourself everything you'll find in "it's me, Eddie".
>>
You don't start, read Evola if you want a weird right wing mystic. Dugin adds nothing but pseudo-nationalistic Soviet era resentment to the literature.
>>
Start with The Fourth Political Theory

then:

4pt.su

eurasianistarchive.com

katehon.com

arctogaia.com/public/eng/

geopolitica.ru/en

4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/
>>
>>7816160
it's me, eddie is pretty hilarious
>>
>>7814238
Are you asking someone to teach you how to Dugin?
>>
Read Plato, Nietzsche, Heidegger, Guenon, Evola, Eliade before that.
>>
>>7814238
With Dostoevsky
>>
Start with the Greeks.
>>
File: alexander-dugin1.jpg (71 KB, 350x571) Image search: [Google]
alexander-dugin1.jpg
71 KB, 350x571
We need some Russian speaking people here to get to work on translating Papa Dugin.
>>
PUTIN FOR WORLD AUTOCRAT 2020
>>
By killing yourself and going back to /pol/ or reddit
>>
>>7822540
this t.b.h.

new rightists / evolafags / new reactionaries need to FUCK OFF
>>
>>7822540
>>7822770
Look at the edge on these /lit/ users.
So many assumptions have been made.
>>
>>7817715
You don't need anything more than a Wikipedia read for any of them to "get" Dugin. I like the guy but his application of any influence of his is very basic, at least in the English translations I've read.

>>7815972
Arktos dropped the ball with the Putin v Putin - it was indeed crap and I find the topic very interesting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.