[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marti n_Heidegger_und_der_Nati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: heidegger-crop.jpg (356 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
heidegger-crop.jpg
356 KB, 1024x768
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Heidegger_und_der_Nationalsozialismus

Why does a philosopher's political orientation deserve >9k pages

Shit like this makes me feel so impotent and mad. What kind of time am I living in?

Did the Greeks not keep slaves? Did Kant not troll niggers?

Is this obsession with nazism still ongoing in real academia? I want to study philosophy but if I would constantly have to watch out for everyone's meme sensibilities when I'm arguing in the realm of pure thought and possibilities I think I'd rather pass. Fuck. I don't know if I'm gonna make it anymore.
>>
>>7810886
>Is this obsession with one of the main causes of postmodernism still ongoing in real postmodernist academia?

wew
>>
>>7810900
Then postmodernism a shit. This is all a meme isn't it. I should have been born a century ago but the matrix did a poopie cause of the y2k bug, that's it.
>>
>>7810908
why don't you care for postmodernism?

I don't care for the nazism obsession either, mind you, but you can simply ignore it - because postmodernism.
>>
Postmodern liberals have to purge their minds of Heideggers "bad thought" before they feel comfortable to feel enlightened by his work. It's the same for Carl Schmitt, reading a book about the spatial dimension of his work and a 1/4 of it is about his role in Nazism
>>
>>7810908
post modernism IS shit, that's the thing. You lost your true culture to degeneracy, poor anon
>>
>>7810930
if you're american, did you ever really have culture?
>>
>>7810930
You only think like that because you're postmodern yourself
>>
>>7810935
Hell yeah! We've got jazz and uhhh, spaghetti westerns, umm spam, guns, oh and hippies!
>>
>that glorious feel when you come up against the GREAT WALL OF NAZI, the impassable boundary of contemporary philosophy where even the most brilliant and educated minds collapse in a heap and revert to childlike, infantile shrieking
>that feel when you pass through the boundary unscathed, because you are not a bourgeois leftist vagina with 40 years of intelligentsia correctthink programming
>that feel when you are able to enjoy the subtleties and continuities of authors whose grandiose theories speak of modernity, the individual, and the state, without tripping over the word 'JEW' like a landmine, and blasting yourself into unphilosophical political correctness
>that feel when the garden of philosophically hating jews is the last great, uncultivated expanse remaining to modern scholarship
>that feel when its wonders are untrod by the plebeian feet of leftist master's theses and meta-meta-meta-analysis
>that feel when you are esoteric, enlightened by your own antisemitism
>>
>>7810974
Buttmad Yuropoors pls go
>>
>>7810974
Spaghetti Westerns were Italian you retard
>>
Same reason there's interest if a motivational speaker goes home and hangs himself.

The general overview is that Heidegger had a philosophy which was a real lived one i.e. not just abstractions. So it follows that his lived philosophy falls is a kind which would affirm the ideas of Naziism. If that's the case then many would think there's a flaw in it. And that's why people care.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.