[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The world is ending in approximately 48 hours. You are locked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Egon Schiele - Green Hand.jpg (683 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
Egon Schiele - Green Hand.jpg
683 KB, 800x795
The world is ending in approximately 48 hours. You are locked in your local library with no escape.

What do you read?
>>
Infinite Jest
>>
I would read The Process over and over again until I fell asleep or the world ended.
>>
I don't believe you and I'm not even in the library.
>>
>>7808208
I break the windows and engage in hedonistic pleasures.
>>
>>7808208
Unfortunately my local library is shit so I would probably just go onto the computers, if they didn't work I would read some comics and pick some philosophical books and think about my life
>>
>>7808208
But...my glasses are broken.
>>
>>7809217
:D!
>>
I probably log onto /lit/ to see what you guys are doing
>>
>>7808208
Nothing. I contemplate my life, and record those thoughts, in case the account survives.
>>
>>7808208
Well, if there really is no getting out for some reason... find a cart and roam around the library reading selections of books I've loved or wanted to read. No point in wasting those 48 hours on reading only a couple things cover to cover.
>>
King James Bible desu
>>
Probably The Great Gatsby, The Sound and the Fury, and then Stoner one last time.
>>
>>7808208

Only 48 hours to go? Rip up as many books as possible and burn the fucking building down. Who cares about reading at that point. Stupid thread.
>>
>>7808208
The Bible
>>
I would write something with my eyes closed and never read it.
>>
Nietzsche tbqh
>>
>>7809854
But you'll know what you wrote because you wrote it.
>>
>>7808208
i'm about half done with ulysses, so i'd probably just finish it at a leisurely pace, then panic when there's 100 pages to go and only 2 hours left.
>>
>>7809896
Not if I don't think about it.
>>
>>7809899
Hahahah
>>
>>7809371

<3
>>
The old testament
>>
File: 1410394531569.jpg (100 KB, 720x502) Image search: [Google]
1410394531569.jpg
100 KB, 720x502
My local library?

That place has like twelve books, I'd probably just cheat the executioner and kill myself. I don't know, can you get high off of book glue?
>>
>>7808208

Shitpost unto death
>>
I don't read. I furiously masturbate onto the pages of books I like.
>>
>>7808213
you mean the trial. are you italian or german
>>
Read the Bible. Sob. Regret wasting my life in slave morality. Sob. Repent. Read the Bible again.
Fin.
>>
>>7808208
If there's a single other person in the library, and no matter how many books the library has, I'd talk to the person, don't care who the person is as long as they are able of speaking and not homicidal in intention
>>
try to find some implement to surgically remove one of my ribs
so i can suck my own dick at least once before i die
i want to determine whether sucking your own dick feels like getting a bj
or whether it just feels like giving a bj
>>
>>7810499
Does jerking yourself off feel like giving a handjob or getting a handjob?
>>
Seneca, he would teach me how to not fear death.
>>
>>7810510
Jerking off feels better than a handjob.
>>
>>7809991
>>7808227
Where do you live that your library is so bad? Last winter I lived in a medium-sized town in Montana and going to the library was one of the only things worth doing.
>>
>>7810516
lol
>>
I'd prolly read a few survival guides and try to fashion some type of survival scenario out of all the materials and books in the library.
>>
>>7808208
The librarian' s back tattoo. If you catch my drift.
>>
>>7810499
Feels like ur giving one...
I mean ur twisted into yourself, ur not enjoying your dick being sucked, you're straining to suck a dick.
Being gay, I fucking loved doing it.
>>
>>7809905
>>>/x/ with ur ouija ass
>>
i'd spend my time fucking the qt librarian instead of reading
>>
>>7810919
This.
Bonus points for glasses
>>
>>7808208
can someone photoshop in a naked pepe lying down instead of the green hand
>>
>>7808208
Stranger, obviously
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.